Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

screen shot looks like some cricket games in ZAPAK.COM

Sorry to end this joke as it's getting silly, please look at very old cricket game up on youtube called brian lara cricket 1996 if i remember right, played this game a bit but i was more into the old nintendo game, memories flooding back right now.:D

Sorry to end this joke as it's getting silly, please look at very old cricket game up on youtube called brian lara cricket 1996 if i remember right, played this game a bit but i was more into the old nintendo game, memories flooding back right now.:D

Much older than that - it's from Graham Gooch's Test Cricket, released in 1985!

Much older than that - it's from Graham Gooch's Test Cricket, released in 1985!

There were quite a few which just built upon this actually. Alan Border`s cricket, Johnty Rhodes Cricket, Brian Lara Cricket (SEGA and NES) all of which had similar graphics to this.

Coming from an Indian your point is slightly hypocritical. :facepalm

Me being an Indian doesn't influence my statement. Aussies, as far as I know, produce the most number of successful pullers. It was rather a compliment than a hypocritical statement mate.

playing and watching cricket was the only thing that i do all the time
coming to cricket gaming i know every thing about it.

Please tell me you know that this is not Ashes 2013?

If you for one second thought this was the game to released in the next few weeks then you are the biggest twat I've ever come across on any forum. :facepalm

I hope for your sake you were just playing along with the banter

You've certainly missed the Tendulkar of his hay days. ICC WC 2003, who can forget that six?

On his day,thats the thing.Dravid and even VVS can do it almost everytime.

----------

Not really.....Kohli is pretty good....Dhoni is terrific with that shot!

Dhoni plays Dhoni Pull,not the traditional pull in the books.Kohli has not even established himself as a complete cricketer in the longer format.So keeping him in the same list of Rahul Dravid or VVS is an insult to the legends.

Ah common, Dravid is good. Sachin only when he feels like, but when he does, its the best you will see.
But pulling a short ball to perfection whenever its bowled, Virat wins the prize and Dhoni, you never know he just pulled, hes lighting quick with the pull.

Don't be so critical Mate he mistook "Pullers" for "Leg-pullers"...

Oh. Didn't know that.

Users who are viewing this thread