Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

Chief will we be able to see the 2 opening batsmans stats whilst they come out to bat and take guard? This was missed out in both AC09 and IC10.

Hmmm. I can't remember, and I can't get hold of a build right now to check... Will get back to you as soon as I can.

Speaking of which, I'm going to be travelling for a day or so now so
A) If I don't answer it's not because I'm ignoring you.
and
B) Try and all play nice whilst I'm gone. :)

J

Hmmm. I can't remember, and I can't get hold of a build right now to check... Will get back to you as soon as I can.

Speaking of which, I'm going to be travelling for a day or so now so
A) If I don't answer it's not because I'm ignoring you.
and
B) Try and all play nice whilst I'm gone. :)

J

When you come back, bring us presents. You know what to bring. ;)

When you come back, bring us presents. You know what to bring. ;)

We want more burning stumps, more burning stumps, more burning stumps....

Burning stumps? I love 'em...I'm 'avin stumps, stumps, stumps, stumps, baked beans, stumps, stumps and stumps........

We want more burning stumps, more burning stumps, more burning stumps....

Burning stumps? I love 'em...I'm 'avin stumps, stumps, stumps, stumps, baked beans, stumps, stumps and stumps........

He agreed that the teaser wasn't what we wanted. But he had to go through this due to marketing reasons.
Forget the bigger picture Chief, nothing special for PlanetCricket? An exclusive perhaps?:rolleyes

We have had exclusive screens and we sent them straight to 79cricket. Once he recovers we will post them.

*portions of this post may not be true.

You may joke, but the first official screenshot has been revealed:

02.jpg

Chief you said that u guys aren't revealing any screenshots or videos due to some change in sponsors etc etc.....but fifa 14 has to be released in sept 2013 and they have not only revealed screenshots but also the new features.......so chief why arent we getting glimpse of the game.....:mad

Chief you said that u guys aren't revealing any screenshots or videos due to some change in sponsors etc etc.....but fifa 14 has to be released in sept 2013 and they have not only revealed screenshots but also the new features.......so chief why arent we getting glimpse of the game.....:mad

Sigh.....did you read other parts of the thread....?

We have had exclusive screens and we sent them straight to 79cricket. Once he recovers we will post them.

*portions of this post may not be true.

Sorry i Locked them away in my cricket safe, you guys will have to wait till the 21st of june now.:p

----------

Neither would this stop him from coming here and post- " Just a quick question for you Chief...."

:eek:

----------

not really....can u tell me why arent they revealing anything?

Because bigant and ashes 2013 are having a friendly War of cricket games this year. So both games are not sharing like me and my new screenshots.:p

Users who are viewing this thread