Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

No. The Ashes Series is the 5 test matches. You can play 2 x T20s or 5 ODI's in a series though...

Thanks for the quick response.

No. The Ashes Series is the 5 test matches. You can play 2 x T20s or 5 ODI's in a series though...

Chief how do you feel the keepers are in this game? Im sure you realised the superman one handed dives they produced last time!

Especially to the spinner will we see it turn clip the outside edge to go through to slip?

Got it. :thumbs
Since we are talking about the fielding mechanics in the other thread, we would really like you to hint on the fielding mechanics applied in Ashes'13. Is there some close attention to detail, moreover how well manual fielding has been implemented?

Got it. :thumbs
Since we are talking about the fielding mechanics in the other thread, we would really like you to hint on the fielding mechanics applied in Ashes'13. Is there some close attention to detail, moreover how well manual fielding has been implemented?

No time to answer that now: I can sense cogs turning on the internet... :spy

Wouldn't be a problem if it didn't match BA anyway. But they will surely not stop complaining. I can understand. ;)

No, the cogs I was feeling were definitely marketing cogs starting to tick around... :spy

EDIT - To be fair, it won't be what you want... but it's a starter pistol at least...

Last edited:
No time to answer that now: I can sense cogs turning on the internet... :spy

Frankly the automatic fielding we had in the previous game is good!! I think people just had a problem with fielders letting the ball through their legs (almost), diving too late, keeper collecting the ball with one hand, keeper never fielding the ball etc.! The core was fine....its just the details that needed some more work. I hope that is fixed now, specially since you have a new game engine and had the benefit of the the suggestions that were made when IC10 released!

Users who are viewing this thread