Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I was quite surprised - usually you guys find these guys before I even hear that they've been released!

Does that mean when the full gameplay trailer get's release you will know when you see it on pc chief.:p

Or Chief can post a video here without talking to the marketing guys so he's the first to know.

Or Chief can post a video here without talking to the marketing guys so he's the first to know.

Oh my goodness yes: They would LOVE that!

Remind me in a couple of weeks and it's DONE. :-)

I kinda liked the teaser :)!! Well made!!! Now cant wait for the gameplay videos :)!

Hoping high

I am a huge cricket fan and a PC gamer. I've always liked A'09 even with all its flaws because it offered decent fun. One of the things I look forward to in AC'13 is its attention to detail on the graphics as well as animation. I know its highly debated whether graphics/animations are as important as the gameplay mechanics but am on the side which says it does improve gameplay and the fun factor.:yes

Another important thing is the ball physics. I had more than 2 seconds to react to a ball thrown at 150kmph. (I guess thats slightly exagerated :p) Improving the pitch n bounce of the ball also is important.

Therefore am expecting the screenshots to show likable graphics and the first videos to show some believable, smooth animations.

I think nothing has been said about the graphical improvements in the game. If its been covered, then I've missed it. Can someone please update me.:)

I am a huge cricket fan and a PC gamer. I've always liked A'09 even with all its flaws because it offered decent fun. One of the things I look forward to in AC'13 is its attention to detail on the graphics as well as animation. I know its highly debated whether graphics/animations are as important as the gameplay mechanics but am on the side which says it does improve gameplay and the fun factor.:yes

Another important thing is the ball physics. I had more than 2 seconds to react to a ball thrown at 150kmph. (I guess thats slightly exagerated :p) Improving the pitch n bounce of the ball also is important.

Therefore am expecting the screenshots to show likable graphics and the first videos to show some believable, smooth animations.

I think nothing has been said about the graphical improvements in the game. If its been covered, then I've missed it. Can someone please update me.:)

Chief and trickstar are not ready to talk about the graphics yet, after the first gameplay trailer and screens go online then we will see all at the same time and talk to chief about improvements in this area. It's been a long wait but not long now and we will see how realistic ashes 2013 looks.p.s It's a fully new engine so nothing from ashes 2009 but some of the good ideas.

Chief will we be able to see the 2 opening batsmans stats whilst they come out to bat and take guard? This was missed out in both AC09 and IC10.

Users who are viewing this thread