Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

It was lame.
But it did make us laugh. So, thank you. ;)

Sorry i was just trying to make chief and others laugh:lol, so i did not mean any harm. This must be the first time that no one has asked chief for anything when he got back, me too.:eek:

Now for the graphics for the game, who knows as chief does not what to talk about graphics at all. Bigant now there last rubgy game was a looker and there cricket game should be even better, one thing for sure these two cricket games should be the best looking cricket games ever.

Well I'm sure the development is with a look to being ready for the architecture of the next-gen consoles. It'd be nice to see a game not restrained by what the current gen consoles can do - will be interesting how things look on the Wii U.

Speaking of graphics - even if you can't say when - do you know what platform we will be getting the first screens from Chief? Or will there be a mix?

And, if you could tell us what makes you believe that? We haven't seen either of the games' final builds.

Many of us here have been craving for some positive talk on this thread and I was hoping to indulge in some, as I don't see Chief revealing anything pretty anytime sooner.
I hope 505 Games headquarters is in Kuala Lampur and thats why Chief is there? Lets release first look of Ashes 13 on Monday Midnight, eh Chief?

Many of us here have been craving for some positive talk on this thread and I was hoping to indulge in some, as I don't see Chief revealing anything pretty anytime sooner.
I hope 505 Games headquarters is in Kuala Lampur and thats why Chief is there? Lets release first look of Ashes 13 on Monday Midnight, eh Chief?

I think you will more likely find that KL is halfway between Melbourne and London......

I think you will more likely find that KL is halfway between Melbourne and London......

+1pts.

I don't actually know what format the first screens released would come from. I'm guessing a mix: usually there are some for different publications (IE Xbox Magazine rarely want PS3 shots :))

+1pts.

I don't actually know what format the first screens released would come from. I'm guessing a mix: usually there are some for different publications (IE Xbox Magazine rarely want PS3 shots :))

I guess you cancelled your podcast? Any new updates within this month?

Will there be Action CAM/Third Person CAM and Power Stick features in this patch that was in International Cricket 2010 Patch? :)

Are you really not aware that they are different games and not a 'patch'?

I'm Sorry I always thought IC10 was a patch of AC09.I usually see people posting here and there in place like Youtube that IC10 is patch of Ashes Cricket 2009 on pc with better Camera Angles,AI and Power Stick.

So I thought this too a patch because same name with year updated,like 2013 update for AC.

Now I get it is two different game.Thank u. :)

----------

SibiNayagam said:
Power Stick returns as per the official feature list listed out.

So that means no Action Cam? :( Bad....I thought Action Cam was a grt addition to future cricket games.

So I thought this too a patch because same name with year updated,like 2013 update for AC.
Beyond the name, this game will share nothing with the previous Ashes Cricket 2009. It is the furthest from a patch you can get. IC2010 shared a lot with AC09, but they are still different games (with major improvements).

I'm Sorry I always thought IC10 was a patch of AC09.I usually see people posting here and there in place like Youtube that IC10 is patch of Ashes Cricket 2009 on pc with better Camera Angles,AI and Power Stick.

Now I get it is two different game.Thank u. :)

----------

So that means no Action Cam? :( Bad....I thought Action Cam was a grt addition to future cricket games.

Nope - Action Cam IS in.

Finally!! A yes !! (Even though you wrote "nope"):p

hoping to hear a lot more positive answers like these...

You just need to ask the right questions. Ask me if there's a legal screen on boot-up and I can fire another YES right across the bow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread