Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

is there special shots in the game like helicopter, paddle sweep, dilscoop etc..,

This question has been asked so many times & gone unanswered. There must be a reason behind it. So let's stop asking the same questions over & over again.
Let Chief reveal all the little things about the game before the release. You'd know the answer then for yourself.

is there special shots in the game like helicopter, paddle sweep, dilscoop etc..,

I answered this question aaaaaaaaages ago. Yes, there are shots of this nature: I just don't think most of them that are considered "special" any more, given the regularity you see them used.

I can't remember who it was I was winding up by saying that the "Helicopter shot" was massively overrated and actually quite an orthadox shot with a completely unnecessary over-the-top flourish, but from memory the argument ran a while. :-)

I answered this question aaaaaaaaages ago. Yes, there are shots of this nature: I just don't think most of them that are considered "special" any more, given the regularity you see them used.

I can't remember who it was I was winding up by saying that the "Helicopter shot" was massively overrated and actually quite an orthadox shot with a completely unnecessary over-the-top flourish, but from memory the argument ran a while. :-)

Aaah..thanks a lot chief for answering that for the new lot. Happy to hear there are more ways to make your runs. :D

We're eagerly waiting to hear about little details like these that add to the overall game appeal. This is something new to cricket games. I hope there are more details like this to be revealed soon. :)

----------

Am sorry if am repeating the question but how different is the presentation of the game compared to previous titles. Am not asking about the graphics but the way the whole game is presented.

Am asking this out of a general curiosity so please dont reply with a "Gameplay is more important" comment. :rolleyes

Am sorry if am repeating the question but how different is the presentation of the game compared to previous titles. Am not asking about the graphics but the way the whole game is presented.

Am asking this out of a general curiosity so please dont reply with a "Gameplay is more important" comment. :rolleyes

Not sure exactly what you mean: The game is presented in the same sort of television style as previous Cricket games... Is that what you are asking?

Chief did you have a good trip to Melbourne? Happy with the way things are going?

I did: Always do.

And yes, things are going well. We're into bug-fixing and final touches now.

Good to hear. Can imagine that the last few weeks building up to release will be a pretty tense affair for all you guys. All involved have put in massive amounts of work without any real idea as to how it will be received or how it will be bought. Just a load of critisicm for not doing this, not having that, not saying this......hope truly that it turns out to be all worthwhile in the end and dorma the basis for further development.

Chief ain't gonna lie

Little bit p1ssed up been in the pub on the lash today

Any news on your game, none of your pretending our questions never happened

Just tell us something, stop messing us about and give us the answers we deserve

Users who are viewing this thread