Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

I did: Always do.

And yes, things are going well. We're into bug-fixing and final touches now.

I thought you had already submitted the game for platform approvals. Aren't you supposed to submit the final build/game for the approvals?

Chief ain't gonna lie

Little bit p1ssed up been in the pub on the lash today

Any news on your game, none of your pretending our questions never happened

Just tell us something, stop messing us about and give us the answers we deserve

I am sure that if being pissed was the key to getting more information from Chief you would know everything by now...

----------

I thought you had already submitted the game for platform approvals. Aren't you supposed to submit the final build/game for the approvals?

No they just wait till the last moment and hope no one notices.....

I am sure that if being pissed was the key to getting more information from Chief you would know everything by now...

----------

No they just wait till the last moment and hope no one notices.....

If you don't know much why even bother replying, especially for a question not even addressed to you?

Last edited:
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer...

The only person acting like a jerk is you coz Chief did mention more than a week ago the game was about to be submitted for approvals. That's why the question as I'm not really sure how the process works. But go ahead acting like an ass and answer on Chief's behalf when you don't know jack-shyte.

The only person acting like a jerk is you coz Chief did mention more than a week ago the game was about to be submitted for approvals. That's why the question as I'm not really sure how the process works. But go ahead acting like an ass and answer on Chief's behalf when you don't know jack-shyte.

Jack Shyte is in fact a good friend of mine....anyway welcome to the forums. Seems you are setting your banner nice and high.....and it only took you 15 minutes to come up with that brilliant answer....

Chief ain't gonna lie

Little bit p1ssed up been in the pub on the lash today

Any news on your game, none of your pretending our questions never happened

Just tell us something, stop messing us about and give us the answers we deserve

If there's a question I've missed, fire it in! Think I'm answering everything as I can though?

----------

Soon. But not quite yet.

Jack Shyte is in fact a good friend of mine....anyway welcome to the forums. Seems you are setting your banner nice and high.....and it only took you 15 minutes to come up with that brilliant answer....

Unfortunately not around all the time at comp maybe like you... But I am sure you can enlighten us all with your intelligence.

If there's a question I've missed, fire it in! Think I'm answering everything as I can though.

Chief

I respect you have a job to do

But do not sit here and pretend you have not picked and chosen what questions you can and have answered and those you have blatantly blanked

We are a matter of weeks away from release and there is no info, to me that is an absolute joke

Considering the joke of a game you gave us in 09 and 10 we deserve better

As Chief already pointed out we're in a very similar situation to 2009. Release is two months away and whilst there are some questions Chief can't answer I really can't recall many.

Chief

I respect you have a job to do

But do not sit here and pretend you have not picked and chosen what questions you can and have answered and those you have blatantly blanked

We are a matter of weeks away from release and there is no info, to me that is an absolute joke

Considering the joke of a game you gave us in 09 and 10 we deserve better

No: I've answered the questions I can, and explained why I can't to those I can't... I think?

Also, and here's an answer I'll give to a question you *didn't* ask: I don't think the previous games were jokes. :D

No: I've answered the questions I can, and explained why I can't to those I can't... I think?

Also, and here's an answer I'll give to a question you *didn't* ask: I don't think the previous games were jokes. :D

Are you able to say whether fielding has had attention paid to it? Has it been revamped in anyway, looked at and made a realistic part of gameplay?

Users who are viewing this thread