Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

i know this is too late to ask anything in the game but just asking anyways !! for making the game realistic, are we going to have Spot-fixing in the game :p

Yes. Chief said there would also be a full graphical representation of the resulting court case.

I heard that big announcement is coming up tomorrow!... I really hope it's not about postponing the release next month :D... And quite honestly if its really about unveiling of the game, then I must say that you guys have made us wait for too long and just screenshots wouldn't satisfy our cravings, we want gameplay vidz... At least a trailer if not more.

One things for certain, you're all getting cake...

You're not going to hire out Lord's and invite a load of journos to an event to tell them the release date is postponed! Probably...

being they are doing the reveal at lord's i was hoping if there is a gameplay video then make it at lord's showing how close they came to the real thing.

----------

What time does the press conference start tomorrow?:)

When lord's is open.:p

What time does the press conference start tomorrow?:)

I don't know when it is, but let's assume it is in working hours. So between 9am and 5pm. Sooner rather than later I would imagine. A nice 8 hour window for you.

I don't know when it is, but let's assume it is in working hours. So between 9am and 5pm. Sooner rather than later I would imagine. A nice 8 hour window for you.

Barmy tweeted that hes meeting a fellow player(Chirs Woakes if I'm not wrong) at the meet. So I guess it would be more than just a press announcement. Screenshots and a trailer could be in there and even a postponed date. So its a win-win situation for everyone. I guess.

Yup I want to know too when it is. is there a reason for secrecy about the time?

Yup I want to know too when it is. is there a reason for secrecy about the time?

Probably one of two reasons.

1. The people at 505 don't want people turning up at Lord's wanting to get into what is a private event.

2. Colin doesn't want to say "it starts at 9am" and then get thousands of questions asking why he hasn't tweeted anything by 9.01am.

You can turn up if you like but you wouldn't get in :p
The event is from 12. 6am train for Colin...

That's 12pm English time, cool that's around 9pm aus time so I will have to read at work. Lucky to be the boss sometimes.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread