Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

You've had that confirmation for literally, months.

well he has seen the game being played, so i would assume that he would have a lot more to say when hea back. what i would like a 100% confirmation of is that it really isnt another AC 09 rip off and indeed is something new, only then i would breathe a sigh of relief.

In a world where companies sue each other for anything and everything, do you think a company is going to use a previous game which they do not own, as a base to build a new game? Surely not...

you guys will hate me for saying this !!! but IC 2010 with better AI gameplay and realistic field settings would really work as a competitive game :)

Not really, several actually want it.

Trickstar were very strong about saying they wanted to improve from IC10 which didn't have the nuances they wanted. This apparently feels more like cricket. More randomness, different kinds of edges, pitch variation during sessions etc.

Trickstar were very strong about saying they wanted to improve from IC10 which didn't have the nuances they wanted. This apparently feels more like cricket. More randomness, different kinds of edges, pitch variation during sessions etc.

did they say that or you are saying that from your personal view?

Well good to see they thought that game wasn't upto standards at all and i share that opinion on the game. Yah, I know many people think it was the best one yet, but given the sorry conditions of most of the cricket games that is not high praise. And accepting the problems is always the first step to recovery :p

For the first time trickster sounds very passionate about this game. Many times in the last few months it felt like otherwise (from the informations we got from chief).

Users who are viewing this thread