Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

i am looking for realistic field placements of AI , more then me editing the fields. i remember when Ashes 09 came out Dutchad and i tried to talk to codies and change the AI fields but it was too late :facepalm

Anyone Here remembers the rain delays in previous EA titles..

Would Love to See the English weather and rains ....Just Great if it happens....

Last edited:
Yeah... lovely rain delays..:rolleyes

Personally i feel let down by yesterday's event and even the career mode of the other game couldn't change that feeling.

Just another weekend gone without any kinds of visuals or development. Just like asking for visuals are getting ridiculous, so are lack of any visuals less than a month from the release date.

Just another weekend gone without any kinds of visuals or development...

Well, far be it for me to defend their marketing, but there HAVE been visuals, just that less than 1% of the people interested in this product on PlanetCricket saw em ;)

Well, far be it for me to defend their marketing, but there HAVE been visuals, just that less than 1% of the people interested in this product on PlanetCricket saw em ;)

Lol that doesnt help...just gets me more frustrated.

Back to CA....:(

...and, that is a fair frustration. I feel it too.

I suppose you can't show it yet - but what are the back of the box features?

(Biggs and Chief can both field the question - I'm really looking forward to more on Nicolas Cage Cricket)

I suppose you can't show it yet - but what are the back of the box features?

(Biggs and Chief can both field the question - I'm really looking forward to more on Nicolas Cage Cricket)

No, I don't have access to the actual artwork, but the back of box features are usually reflected in the bullet points of the Amazon product details - In terms of what will actually appear on the back of the box, I'd be surprised if that wasn't almost word perfect (it's usually standard text applied across a whole bunch of different places).

Nick Cage Cricket is quite clearly the poor man's "Super Ian Botham", and Biggs is going to be hearing from their legal people no doubt.

Just something I noticed looking for that on Amazon - the game on PC is down to 15 pounds!

If you take off VAT and convert it, that's nearly exactly 1000 Rs. Still insanely expensive at Australian retailers though...

Just something I noticed looking for that on Amazon - the game on PC is down to 15 pounds!

If you take off VAT and convert it, that's nearly exactly 1000 Rs. Still insanely expensive at Australian retailers though...

Why don't you order it from Amazon UK like I did?

Nick Cage Cricket is quite clearly the poor man's "Super Ian Botham", and Biggs is going to be hearing from their legal people no doubt.

POOR MANS?! Sounds like there's a Nick Cage vs. Ian Botham Cricket project next...

Users who are viewing this thread