Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Game has been released in pakistan it is availbe for buying
Plz confirm where we can get it? is it available at delawala? whats the price?[DOUBLEPOST=1510380842][/DOUBLEPOST]
don't act

He is probably right , COD WW2 also got released 4 days earlier here but with insane prices like $75 for standard edition. But the prices went down to normal just in a week.

any pakistani here plz go to this facebook page playtech rwp

I haven't read all the related posts but once I read the word VGChartz I had to chime in and say how far off the mark they are - they were out by 7000% on one of our titles. That said, NPD, the "official" source has been out by 500% on another of our titles (indeed, we were a subscriber and I cancelled based on the data being so hit & miss).
we pc users also cant wait for the game release on steam , can we expect it in later part of november or first week of december ? or when the exact date will be announced?

scam mate not fulling for that i want to see prove of you playing the game[DOUBLEPOST=1510381437][/DOUBLEPOST]Admin can we plz remove this wakers
He didn't say he has the game. He just said it is available for purchase. He may be right. Who knows.
If you are not happy seeing such posts, please ignore and move on.

Phyical disc is expensive which is 7700 rupees PKR[DOUBLEPOST=1510381751][/DOUBLEPOST]I have not purchased it

Users who are viewing this thread