Ashes Cricket General Discussion

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
we pc users also cant wait for the game release on steam , can we expect it in later part of november or first week of december ? or when the exact date will be announced?

The PC release is scheduled to be this side of Christmas, that does not mean November - indeed ATM I am hearing reports of issues with DBC17 on Steam that, if true, will delay the PC version indefinitely.

Danial Hamdani

School Cricketer
The PC release is scheduled to be this side of Christmas, that does not mean November - indeed ATM I am hearing reports of issues with DBC17 on Steam that, if true, will delay the PC version indefinitely.
the reports that you have been hearing seems not true , yeah it is being said that the game has been bypassed, but if you read the comments of the people who tried it, it says that the bypass is not working and still has same bugs like controller disconnect and rain bug etc.. Anyways being a legit buyer of dbc 14 and 17, this indefinite delay will be a bit of unfair to those who buy the legit copies of game and support the developers.

Waxx123

School Cricketer
Got a couple of questions.

1. Since the license is only for Australian and English team other teams are still updated from user creation?
2. Anyway to get a physical release in the US? through amazon or other sites.
3. Will xbox one x version feature better resolution?

Games looking great btw!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the reports that you have been hearing seems not true , yeah it is being said that the game has been bypassed, but if you read the comments of the people who tried it, it says that the bypass is not working and still has same bugs like controller disconnect and rain bug etc.. Anyways being a legit buyer of dbc 14 and 17, this indefinite delay will be a bit of unfair to those who buy the legit copies of game and support the developers.

It would be unfair to everyone, including BA, if the game was pirated so widely that it became uneconomical to make any further Cricket games - you need to thank those who would steal at the greater cost of the community.[DOUBLEPOST=1510387319][/DOUBLEPOST]
Got a couple of questions.

1. Since the license is only for Australian and English team other teams are still updated from user creation?
2. Anyway to get a physical release in the US? through amazon or other sites.
3. Will xbox one x version feature better resolution?

Games looking great btw!

1. yes.
2. No.
3. Yes, greatly.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone have an idea if games on PlayStation will be available at midnight in accordance with Store and Region?

(P S. I know PS4 doesn't have a preloaded or preorder option for this game, just wanted to know if it would be available midnight!)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just missed the bus.. walked to a games store here in New Delhi and had 2 boys just buy the last copy of Ashes Cricket right in front of me.. store guy promised to have a copy for me on Monday.;)
Oh.... You'll get it by Monday though... We have to wait till Next Thursday...

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You are lucky. What is the price?
Interestingly he said there were two versions one for 3799 and another one for 4300 telling me that the latter has everything unlocked.. i literally laughed and ordered the 3799 version lol..

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Maybe report him?
Well its a fairly new game so i reckon he just did not have enough information.. i already corrected him though..

Users who are viewing this thread