Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Would also give you an indication if the captain was planning on declaring.
I don’t think these are in this version of the game, may be it can be added in BA to do list for their future iteration

I know you must've got this question 100x but can you pls give us a hint on PC release too is it gonna be late Nov or late Dec?
yeah i am also waiting for pc release , but no confirmation yet .....india and pakistan have the largest community that plays and loves cricket and most of them i would say almost 70 percent of them prefer or have only access to pc, this wait is very hard specially with the hype that is created now....i hope it releases in early december.....

yeah i am also waiting for pc release , but no confirmation yet .....india and pakistan have the largest community that plays and loves cricket and most of them i would say almost 70 percent of them prefer or have only access to pc, this wait is very hard specially with the hype that is created now....i hope it releases in early december.....
Exactly the wait is becoming really painful now and it's very hard to find cricket games here in Saudi Arabia for consoles :/ so steam is the only way...

and it's available in UAE on SOUQ.com

Just curious, does anyone know if in career mode will there be anything like match objectives or situation objectives? Like the captain asking you to bat out the session or score quickly etc.
I too hope career mode is vastly improved off the pitch. Rewards for good performances instead of the DBC17 grind getting the same xp regardless. Looking forward to feedback

I too hope career mode is vastly improved off the pitch. Rewards for good performances instead of the DBC17 grind getting the same xp regardless. Looking forward to feedback
Yeah maybe just points to unlock new equipment would be enough

Before 25/12, 'This Side of Christmas'

Yeah maybe just points to unlock new equipment would be enough
Or if you do something in your career. e.g. Hit 500-700 runs in a club cricket season and you get a message from a sponsor (Icon maybe to start with) and they offer you a 1 year deal or something. As you climb up the ranks you get better sponsorship deals.

It could also give a small bonus (1-3%) that gets added to your skill points at the end of every match. So like Icon would give you 1% and then when you get up to Kookaburra you could get your skill points + 3% of what you earned from that previous match.

Or if you do something in your career. e.g. Hit 500-700 runs in a club cricket season and you get a message from a sponsor (Icon maybe to start with) and they offer you a 1 year deal or something. As you climb up the ranks you get better sponsorship deals.

It could also give a small bonus (1-3%) that gets added to your skill points at the end of every match. So like Icon would give you 1% and then when you get up to Kookaburra you could get your skill points + 3% of what you earned from that previous match.
Yeah, anything like that would be awesome. To be honest though I’d just be happy with good gameplay and from the videos I’ve seen it looks like we’ll get it! Anything else we’ve mentioned would be a bonus! Can’t wait!

And say for example this for every match xp boosts
50runs +5%
100runs +10%
150runs +15%
200 +20%
1 wicket +5%
3 wickets +10%
5wickets +20%
Ducks -10%

Love to see more variables of earning and losing xp within each match and then again for goals within each season/contract/team u play for.

I have to wait till Nov End to play as I will be out of town for next 2 weeks :wave

I would go through Amazon US if not here...[DOUBLEPOST=1510520924][/DOUBLEPOST]Keeping more alternatives too...View attachment 199807[DOUBLEPOST=1510521042][/DOUBLEPOST]I am surprised that Microsoft XBOX Store has all the BA games in Hong Kong, but PS Store doesn’t. Don’t know why... I remember I paid a lot to get a PS4 copy of DB17 from the UK Ebay store... Despite having a PC Version, just because I love BA....
Upgrade to xbox x most powerful console . i throw my ps4 in dustbin

Attachments

• ashes avaliable.PNG
    ashes avaliable.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread