Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Apart from aussie stadiums what other grounds are in the game and can you design stadiums in the console version?

Good idea.

Some bugs are affecting the online game badly atm. It’s almost unplayable with the runout and not being able to get back when you bat outside the crease :( I hope a patch will come VERY soon so we can be able to play normally again.
What connection you playing with? We have found most bugs are at their worst with poor internet connections....

What connection you playing with? We have found most bugs are at their worst with poor internet connections....
Bro I have optic fibre 100/100 mbits with 5 ms ping. My opponent also had good connection. Game was super smooth, the runouts are clearly a bug happening 3-4 times every game. Basically when you cancel a run when your batsman is in middle, he stops and gets stuck instead of running back.

Just to put it out there, do you think the game will be available according to particular timezone on the PS Store. I’ve had the PS4 for around 7 months and since the DB Franchise never made it to consoles in Hong Kong store, I am a bit unaware how cricket games work for digital. I have seen Ross confirm himself worldwide, so not a biggie. Just not sure if I’ll get it midnight here or will have to go in accordance with an US Time (If it’s according to Australian time zone(s) then I am in luck). Can't wait regardless, kinda sad I am the only person living in HK here...

Now that the game is almost out for many people, the bug posts are started popping up. Bugs mentioned may be minor ones, major ones, rare ones, BA may be aware of some and working on that.

I request @BigAntStudios to drop in once every fortnight to let users know what are the bugs that are been worked out in a separate thread (where other people are not allowed to post), so as to keep the users updated on the issues. I guess this was not in the prior releases.
Sometimes when no answer or update from BA, the users tend to flood the thread with bug post.

Can it be done @BigAntStudios?

This is very unlikely to happen. they can't give a running commentary on fixes: things are so interconnected. they might think one thing is fixed, but another change flares it back up again.

also, a number of the reported bugs are known from the beta process, where the PC build is already ahead of console + day 1 patch

Just settling back to watch some old ashes series from the 86/87 matches, some amazing cricket from plenty of legends Inc both, border etc etc, look forward to seeing how some of you guys get on creating retro teams etc

Don’t even have the option for a retail copy.... I am feeling really worried :(

Don’t even have the option for a retail copy.... I am feeling really worried :(
I'm sure it'll be fine mate.
There is always a way to get a digital copy

Reactions: DAP
I'm sure it'll be fine mate.
There is always a way to get a digital copy
I would go through Amazon US if not here...[DOUBLEPOST=1510520924][/DOUBLEPOST]Keeping more alternatives too...BAFDE0ED-A9E7-4A72-84D1-3C054EFAF60D.jpeg[DOUBLEPOST=1510521042][/DOUBLEPOST]I am surprised that Microsoft XBOX Store has all the BA games in Hong Kong, but PS Store doesn’t. Don’t know why... I remember I paid a lot to get a PS4 copy of DB17 from the UK Ebay store... Despite having a PC Version, just because I love BA....

Users who are viewing this thread