Ashes Cricket General Discussion

You know, at this point it's getting frustrating for us as well, I can only imagine what the dev team must be going through.

Just because you've been given a platform to share your feedback, doesn't mean you misuse it this way. Most other games' devs don't even care about such individualistic feedback.

You have posted about it umpteen number of times and I'm pretty certain that it's been noted. They're working on something. Allow them the time.
On top that stats are not broken at all. The post below his already confirms. I dont play career mode so cannot confirm but would love to close the mouth of people like that so will test and let you all know.

u no why there broken you probz save and exit a lot in career there fine just couple issues with the hs and best bowling everything else is fine

Haven't quit a single game in career during an innings because I knew that there was a similar problem in DBC17, but thanks for the assumption! And yes, the issues with the high score and best bowling is what I'm talking about as stats issues

On top that stats are not broken at all. The post below his already confirms. I dont play career mode so cannot confirm but would love to close the mouth of people like that so will test and let you all know.

Could you explain to me how stats are not broken at all? Do you think that incorrect high scores is not broken? Do you think that incorrect hundreds and fifties is not broken? Do you think that incorrect best bowling figures in an innings and a match is not broken?

Could you explain to me how stats are not broken at all? Do you think that incorrect high scores is not broken? Do you think that incorrect hundreds and fifties is not broken? Do you think that incorrect best bowling figures in an innings and a match is not broken?
U need to get over it give them a chance it a small bug I haven't had a issue with the 50 and 100 and runs scored and average it just the hs and bowling so give them a chance to fix it complain after the next patch which is what their doing

U need to get over it give them a chance it a small bug I haven't had a issue with the 50 and 100 and runs scored and average it just the hs and bowling so give them a chance to fix it complain after the next patch which is what their doing

I am giving them time! I can't tell them what to do, everyone knows that, I was just originally pointing out the issue with the stats that is undeniable. The only frustration I have is that there was a similar issue in DBC17 and this was not fixed. It's annoying because something so small,, yet so important is holding me back from playing a game I have, and so wish to play.

yeh you just have said it but they have fixed it in away they will work on it still play casual stats are working for me maybe hold back on career

Can someone tell me how to play these shots.

Sweep shot for spinners (not reverse sweep)
Leg glance for fast bowlers.

Appreciate your help

yeh you just have said it but they have fixed it in away they will work on it still play casual stats are working for me maybe hold back on career

similar issues in casual my friend! It is telling me that Hasim Amla's highest ODI score is 452 not out, and for some reason it is telling me that Shreyas Iyer's high score is 85 not out, despite not having scored any fifties with him!

similar issues in casual my friend! It is telling me that Hasim Amla's highest ODI score is 452 not out, and for some reason it is telling me that Shreyas Iyer's high score is 85 not out, despite not having scored any fifties with him!
yeh I no but im saying apart from that it ok

Can you explain to me how I have misused my ability to share feedback? I have stated numerous times that I love the game, and it's by far and away the best cricket game I have ever played. However, the stats issue was very prevalent in DBC17 and it remains the same in this game. I, along with others gave my feedback on that issue in DBC17, yet it was never fixed. I am sure that these issues will be fixed, however it's incredibly frustrating when you buy two editions of a game, and then have to wait two months before they actually become playable.

How can a game be the best cricket game ever and be unplayable at the same time?

And, you need to realize that there are issues other than your stats issue. It may still be possible that the stats issue is not fixed this time round as well. Probably because the devs would prioritise issues related to gameplay or something else which they consider more important.

So our job is to just mention problems and allow the devs to decide when to work on fixing it.

Reiterating the same point isn’t helpful.

Just now bought the game. Downloading now. Let me see if I have these issues too.

Anyway, I'm really excited to play this. Will be starting with a Ind vs Aus 50-50 at Melbourne perhaps. Will try to record the gameplay, but if not will post the scorecard and any special notes. Issues might have to wait until I play atleast 3 or 4 games.

I am giving them time! I can't tell them what to do, everyone knows that, I was just originally pointing out the issue with the stats that is undeniable. The only frustration I have is that there was a similar issue in DBC17 and this was not fixed. It's annoying because something so small,, yet so important is holding me back from playing a game I have, and so wish to play.

Its called COPY+PASTE Coding.

Its the reason why the same oddities and smaller irritations , is the same as in DBC14.

Until its highlighted enough and overwritten , alot of this will also be in the next Big Ant Cricket.

Same thing happens in every other Sports Game.

Its the Bane of trying to keep bringing yearly iterations of games out.

You just got to immediately press the up button in some cases otherwise your bowler effort might go in vain..Also got an edge from kind of middle of the bat once from AI...other than that had a great game.. Loving it!!
Fun fact: the night sky in the game makes me think of cricket 2004..

Users who are viewing this thread