Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I have one small doubt in this game we can play only two teams AUS and ENG Men and women teams or other national teams as well like DBC17??

I have one small doubt in this game we can play only two teams AUS and ENG Men and women teams or other national teams as well like DBC17??

Ross did mention that the academy is still there with many customisable options. I am going with that we can.

You can play with whatever teams you want but only the English & Aussie teams (both Men and Women) will be officially licensed. For the rest you should be able to fall back on academy to create players/teams.

This should be the same as DBC 17 but with all the needed improvements made and some cosmetic improvements. If anyone is looking for more then remind yourself that Fifa have been getting away with less for years.[DOUBLEPOST=1507391106][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really... ? And your almost thirty with feelings like that no, don't be a silly billy. The academy will be in effect and loads of other teams will be available,

Reactions: DAP
I wonder if we would have the ability to assign shot animations to our career players of the licensed players in the game, which would make our player have their own style of batting..

Users who are viewing this thread