Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I heard that the patch will come out after Easter but before Christmas.

If not, we should just wait for the return of Jesus and we should get the patch by then.

I heard that the patch will come out after Easter but before Christmas.

If not, we should just wait for the return of Jesus and we should get the patch by then.
Only if your not a sinner, so am not getting it anyway

Guys I need to test this new build to see just how much it has improved.

I think that big ant should re-think the whole front foot back foot thing and start considering making it more about the angle, and the direction that the batsmen is leaning to.

I think EA 2007 was more like that but I'm not sure. I'm tired of getting wider deliveries whereby my batsmen stays still in his crease and plays a pathetic shot despite my footwork analogue at the side because I'm trying to reach the ball.

Am I making sense to anyone? I think it would really improve the game and remove most forms of premeditation in terms of shot selection.
It would also allow for a much wider selection of shots as well.

Guys I need to test this new build to see just how much it has improved.

I think that big ant should re-think the whole front foot back foot thing and start considering making it more about the angle, and the direction that the batsmen is leaning to.

I think EA 2007 was more like that but I'm not sure. I'm tired of getting wider deliveries whereby my batsmen stays still in his crease and plays a pathetic shot despite my footwork analogue at the side because I'm trying to reach the ball.

Am I making sense to anyone? I think it would really improve the game and remove most forms of premeditation in terms of shot selection.
It would also allow for a much wider selection of shots as well.

They aren't going to start making huge mechanical changes in this iteration

Am sorry but thats not very fair is it. And thats just proved what he was talking about. Go ahead banne me as well, but thats just wrong.

He made a public post that broke rules.

It has since been deleted and is therefore not public anymore. Get over it.

Further to what @zwarrior said, anymore posts about this will be deleted.

So I see my lengthy post about everyone coming together in a Rainbow-coloured Utopia of joyful beta-ness really did the trick....
Anyway back on topic: When more batzzz?

So I see my lengthy post about everyone coming together in a Rainbow-coloured Utopia of joyful beta-ness really did the trick....
Anyway back on topic: When more batzzz?
Yeah Dutch what's wrong with you?

Users who are viewing this thread