Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I can't time aggressive lofted shots with my career player against pace any advice?
You need to make sure that your batsman is settled in and timing is very crucial along with knowing where the fielders are. I usually don't feel the need to hit sixes in test with all settings default and no sliders.

Is forward diving catch animation in game? This one was an opportunity for that but he collects the ball on bounce

You need to make sure that your batsman is settled in and timing is very crucial along with knowing where the fielders are. I usually don't feel the need to hit sixes in test with all settings default and no sliders.
The thing is Im playing 50 overs and T20s...Sigh---its not fun..just frustrating

The thing is Im playing 50 overs and T20s...Sigh---its not fun..just frustrating
play according to the field, time late[DOUBLEPOST=1527601219][/DOUBLEPOST]

ball hit near handle but it was well timed going deep in field, it was short pitched but played on front foot drive

Is this game ever going to be ready to play on consoles!!! we are now just short of 7 months after release and the game is still unplayable due to performance issues and numerous game breaking bugs!!

This has to be one of the worst supported games ever, by one of the worst gaming companies ever!!

Is this game ever going to be ready to play on consoles!!! we are now just short of 7 months after release and the game is still unplayable due to performance issues and numerous game breaking bugs!!

This has to be one of the worst supported games ever, by one of the worst gaming companies ever!!
Being honest I have not played this for a few months and played first time this morning and it feels good... However, there is a marked difference between the formats of the game. For instance only play T20 on here but secretly hate what I call brain drain cricket in real life. I have also stated in the past Big ant should look to release a standalone T20 game and then another game for the purists... I here many cry havoc, but it is basic commonsense T20 is vastly different to other formats of the game and would sell well.

It’s not unplayable by any stretch. Yes it took a while for support to come through but BA we’re working on other titles too. Now the updates are coming and the last console patch made siginificsnt improvements.

It’s not unplayable by any stretch. Yes it took a while for support to come through but BA we’re working on other titles too. Now the updates are coming and the last console patch made siginificsnt improvements.
I feel (reading through) many have complaints about first class matches not being consistent with regard to swing and bounce et al... T20 negates this as a general slug fest but adequate and aggressive AI.

I feel (reading through) many have complaints about first class matches not being consistent with regard to swing and bounce et al... T20 negates this as a general slug fest but adequate and aggressive AI.

T20 is a challenge I’ll admit. The patch arrived when I was in the T20 section of the Ashes series and then ODI v New Zealand.

I am having a dead 1st Test right now. Not much swing for quite some time but the pitch started doing something.

Am getting very sick of this game.:mad

Edges galore when im batting but Barely any when i bowl . And none off the quicks. And this is only pro mode.

Fielding. Weird and extremely annoying. Fielders run to the ball and run right over it then turn to chase:facepalm
Wk takes catch next to the batter :eek:

T20 is a challenge I’ll admit. The patch arrived when I was in the T20 section of the Ashes series and then ODI v New Zealand.

I am having a dead 1st Test right now. Not much swing for quite some time but the pitch started doing something.
Tactics for T20... Batting, hit it as hard and far as you can. Bowling, keep it tight and don't get thu... Too late, skews of an edge and a lucky six.

Test matches are a fascinating duel between ball and bat, patience and strategy and using and playing with and against the conditions. One day all will be implemented and the true form will flourish in the electronic age... We hope.

Users who are viewing this thread