Ashes Cricket General Discussion

But the counter argument is that pitch condition should dictate pace maybe not a slider... If I'm bowling pace on a pudding it should be quick

Really sorry (hate me) who's in the pic x

I’m in the pic...

Certain pitches do have more carry and pace..

Highlighted more though when you up the default pace

I’m in the pic...

Certain pitches do have more carry and pace..

Highlighted more though when you up the default pace
Okay, cute!!! Thanks x

So the pace will be faster on total puddings this isn't really the norm... This for me is when sliders don't work there must be more logic to it than just 'upping' pace the ball will always and should always be slower on puddings than flat dry tracks.

Okay, cute!!! Thanks x

So the pace will be faster on total puddings this isn't really the norm... This for me is when sliders don't work there must be more logic to it than just 'upping' pace the ball will always and should always be slower on puddings than flat dry tracks.

What? No, it’s slower.

But more obviously slower when the default pace is ramped up.

What? No, it’s slower.

But more obviously slower when the default pace is ramped up.
Sorry... Tired, I mean plays unusually faster on pudding pitches when it should be 20% slower. I always feel the games nowadays should reflect reality for an immersive experience. I hate gimics in games and don't use them so I wouldn't use the sliders myself either just makes things not realistic.

Sorry... Tired, I mean plays unusually faster on pudding pitches when it should be 20% slower. I always feel the games nowadays should reflect reality for an immersive experience. I hate gimics in games and don't use them so I wouldn't use the sliders myself either just makes things not realistic.

You have lost me...

On default the slower pitches are slower.

With pace increased they are still slower but look more like it should in real life..

You have lost me...

With pace increased they are still slower but look more like it should in real life..
Agree with you on this, the default pace seem to be lower than what should be. Atleast while bowling. I have it set to 70.

You have lost me...

Then I have no clue on sliders... Never use them so nothing lost... Apart from your time, sorry x

So looking at picking this up but not sure of which console I should pick. Is the community created downloads (which are incredible!) cross-platform? If not I'm guessing the Ps4 would have the bigger creation base over the Xbox One?

When is the new patch coming?

Greetings to all. Just wanted to share my opinion on something. Game developers can create beautiful games with amazing graphics that stretch out for miles and miles.

Ashes still looks like a ps2 game. Can't get a simple ground to look good. Real cricket 18 has better graphics and commentary.
I do appreciate big ant for atleast giving us a chance to play cricket on our consoles and I do enjoy the game.
But after playing many other games on the ps4, it's sad to see that big ant don't push the boundaries in terms of graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread