Ashes Cricket General Discussion

And the sliders I have enjoyed playing with don’t get me wrong.. I just think it can become an obsession where you start to question what changes you are actually seeing!
Just down to choice... That's all... You seem to play with all sliders in neutral balance.[DOUBLEPOST=1532547090][/DOUBLEPOST]
I honestly don’t get the issue with edges.. it’s more down to the change in timing. It’s hard.
This should always be a factor as it is the biggest factor for edges.

And the sliders I have enjoyed playing with don’t get me wrong.. I just think it can become an obsession where you start to question what changes you are actually seeing!

yeah i get what you mean.there are times when i avoid the forum as when im really immersed in a game i dont what someone to highlight something that will ruin it for me.some things im happy with that others arent,just the way it is i guess

Just down to choice... That's all... You seem to play with all sliders in neutral balance.[DOUBLEPOST=1532547090][/DOUBLEPOST] This should always be a factor as it is the biggest factor for edges.

I don’t I change the speed etc.

Your missing my point I love sliders, but you can get obsessed with them.[DOUBLEPOST=1532547163][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah i get what you mean.there are times when i avoid the forum as when im really immersed in a game i dont what someone to highlight something that will ruin it for me.some things im happy with that others arent,just the way it is i guess

Spot on... everyone will have their own ideal settings!

I don’t I change the speed etc.

Your missing my point I love sliders, but you can get obsessed with them.
I know your point... No problem just feel we should have more for choice than none.

I know your point... No problem just feel we should have more for choice than none.

Yeah is agree, but someone was saying that don’t no what to change and what not to change and there was too many..

I was saying change what you want to change there’s no right or wrong setting..

Yeah is agree, but someone was saying that don’t no what to change and what not to change and there was too many..

I was saying change what you want to change there’s no right or wrong setting..
That'll be the problem too many things to change and they may have an effect on other things just like the patching where one patch repairs one things but breaks a couple more.

I was saying change what you want to change there’s no right or wrong setti
That'll be the problem too many things to change and they may have an effect on other things just like the patching where one patch repairs one things but breaks a couple more.

yes,that is always the danger.one step forward.......2 back

For me, I think sliders is just an easy way to please people. As everyone wants something different.

The game out the box plays fine for me.

I don’t touch the sliders.

I agree but like FIFA you can get obsessed with them and tweak and tweak and tweak. 9/10 changes are all in the head.
Certainly physics sliders I have never touched, except very recently bumped the pace sliders. But all the bounce/friction stuff - I don’t understand what they are supposed to do so don’t see the point in messing around with them.

Certainly physics sliders I have never touched, except very recently bumped the pace sliders. But all the bounce/friction stuff - I don’t understand what they are supposed to do so don’t see the point in messing around with them.

For me most of what they do is just visual...

The pace being upped personally is a must.. apart from that I don’t really bother. It’s fine as it is.

For me most of what they do is just visual...

The pace being upped personally is a must.. apart from that I don’t really bother. It’s fine as it is.
But the counter argument is that pitch condition should dictate pace maybe not a slider... If I'm bowling pace on a pudding it should be quick

Really sorry (hate me) who's in the pic x

Users who are viewing this thread