Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Kind of a long-shot but is there going to be a way to import our career saves from '17 into Ashes Cricket? I've grown quite attached to a couple of my players...

I was waiting for such a Master-piece in Cricket Video Games for such a long time. The motion capture technology... This should have been the fate of Cricket after the classic Brain Lara Cricket 99.. Well well.. Better late than never. Kudos to Big Ant for taking such a big step towards it. Much needed! If it can be backed up by a couple of renowned commentators. Boy it would be a fruitful treat than ever <3

In Big Ant series of cricket games, I believe the actual gameplay matters the most itself than the in-depth career mode. I hope Big Ant is going in great direction post DBC'14

Last edited:
Yeh...maybe I've gone bonkers! Still not able to figure out what I missed
Clearly this year.. what he meant was maybe a mistake from BA writing "months'.
Ashes Cricket will be available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC in November this year. Pre-orders are now open!

Clearly this year.. what he meant was maybe a mistake from BA writing "months'.
It said "OVER" the next few months... So from now till the release there will be contents which will be revealed..

It said "OVER" the next few months... So from now till the release there will be contents which will be revealed..
My bad then.

VR?
2 day matches at club level
Actual variations in xp earned per match based on performance. Feel rewarded for tons and wickets as opposed to the grind of DBC17 which rewarded nothing (ducks got the same xp as tons)

My hope is that the acamedy will stay the same and transfer over to new ashes game so we can share all the teams bat etc and all that times doesn't go to waste I'm probz been annoying but just want to get the idea out

My hope is that the acamedy will stay the same and transfer over to new ashes game so we can share all the teams bat etc and all that times doesn't go to waste I'm probz been annoying but just want to get the idea out

the press release states very clearly all the academy "features" are there.

in respect of individual data, it's possible that with the prior publisher not being involved and this being a different franchise the actual existing data may not be transferrable. (and also, the motion capture may mean e.g. different player models that might not make it practicable anyway.)

My understanding is that if the game is just an update of DBC 17, they could have released it as a dlc. I think we are going to get a lot more than a mere update. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread