Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry if these question have already been answered here - is there an academy in the game for the console versions? Would DBC 17 creations be compatible with this game? And I know this is mainly an Ashes focused game, but has there been any screenshots of other teams?
Yes
No
No[DOUBLEPOST=1509783071][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am already ready to be disappointed, if the game doesn’t end up showing in the Hong Kong Store. I have got no responses from the Devs or the Forums, regarding the availability... I’d have to get the disc imported from UK/US if that happens... I know they did say worldwide, but still taking it with a grain of salt...
It will be in the psn store on the 16th

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Hi

Apologies if this information is in here somewhere but does anybody know which England players are face scanned?

I've seen some footage online that seems to confirm most of them and have heard that there are 28 official players for England and 32 for Oz.

From what I've seen online the following are in the game:

Hales
Bairstow
Root
Morgan
Woakes
Buttler
Ball
Rashid
Wood
Billings
Ballance
Roland-Jones
Cook
Plunkett
Moeen
Dawson (I think)

Presmably the Ashes Test squad members are in:

Malan
Stoneman
Vince
Foakes
Overton.C
Anderson
Broad
Crane
Finn ???

So who makes up the 28 please: Jennings, Westley, Curran T, Mills, Livingstone, Roy, Westley, Hameed, Willey???

Many thanks

Oh and what about Stokes?!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am already ready to be disappointed, if the game doesn’t end up showing in the Hong Kong Store. I have got no responses from the Devs or the Forums, regarding the availability... I’d have to get the disc imported from UK/US if that happens... I know they did say worldwide, but still taking it with a grain of salt...

Let's assume the worst case scenario and the game is not available in HK psn store (though I don't see any reason why it shouldn't on 16th), you still don't need to import physical discs from US/UK. All you will need to do is create another psn account on your PS4 for the region from which you want to purchase the game - say US in this case. Create a US psn account. Then purchase a digital US PSN card from a web site which sends you the code within a few seconds. There are plenty of reliable sites which do so if you search on google. Then you go yo your US psn account, load up your wallet with the card you purchased (by inputting the code you received via email) and simply head to the psn store and purchase the game. Done.

I've done this thing often and it literally takes a few mins to complete this process. I know of people who have US, UK and Japanese psn accounts as some games are often available in Japanese or European/UK psn store but not in US one and vice versa. Google is your friend and this is way simpler than importing the game physically from a different region.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Let's assume the worst case scenario and the game is not available in HK psn store (though I don't see any reason why it shouldn't on 16th), you still don't need to import physical discs from US/UK. All you will need to do is create another psn account on your PS4 for the region from which you want to purchase the game - say US in this case. Create a US psn account. Then purchase a digital US PSN card from a web site which sends you the code within a few seconds. There are plenty of reliable sites which do so if you search on google. Then you go yo your US psn account, load up your wallet with the card you purchased (by inputting the code you received via email) and simply head to the psn store and purchase the game. Done.

I've done this thing often and it literally takes a few mins to complete this process. I know of people who have US, UK and Japanese psn accounts as some games are often available in Japanese or European/UK psn store but not in US one and vice versa. Google is your friend and this is way simpler than importing the game physically from a different region.
I have both a US and SA account.

Reactions: DAP

EhsanShah556

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
As ashes will be more focused on test, I would like if this feature would be added - the stats like wagon wheel etc.. shouldn't get wiped after we restart the game after saving it. As many people won't play full ashes match in one sitting.

Just a small opinion.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Not sure if its been asked, but can the licensed players be added to created teams? As I know on the last two Codemasters cricket games; International Cricket 2010 and Ashes Cricket 2009, they couldn't be added to the generic teams that were on the game.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Not sure if its been asked, but can the licensed players be added to created teams? As I know on the last two Codemasters cricket games; International Cricket 2010 and Ashes Cricket 2009, they couldn't be added to the generic teams that were on the game.
I am assuming as this is Big Ant it will not be the same as Codemasters

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
It looks like stats issue have been fixed??Those guys who played in paxaustralia do you have some knowledge about stats bugs??

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
It looks like stats issue have been fixed??Those guys who played in paxaustralia do you have some knowledge about stats bugs??
Don’t think anybody played career mode in Pax Australia!! Stats bug (if any) would be noted after playing (reasonably) longtime. So it’s not possible to be spotted in Pax Australia.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

Oh, I do have an US account.... I used it for a certain game DLC... I wasted my time getting DBC 17 from UK Ebay then...[DOUBLEPOST=1509818593][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don’t think anybody played career mode in Pax Australia!! Stats bug (if any) would be noted after playing (reasonably) longtime. So it’s not possible to be spotted in Pax Australia.
Wouldn’t It still have been pre release version of the game...

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How come there was a crappy, half-arsed DBC 17 released last year and an Ashes game released this year? Surely the extra year would have been more beneficial to make one quality game? Although that does ignore the obvious money grab

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
How come there was a crappy, half-arsed DBC 17 released last year and an Ashes game released this year? Surely the extra year would have been more beneficial to make one quality game? Although that does ignore the obvious money grab

Ah it's good to have your negativity back on multiple threads.
Thanks for the quality contributions.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Perhaps they didn’t own the license at that point, which would completely negate the unsubstantiated money grab assumption

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Looking at the price, I don’t think it’s a money grab. All this about license, mo cap ideas would have surfaced after DBC17 release. So they would have to planned up the idea about this in their next iteration. For Australian company, What better time to release a cricket game than Ashes in Australia when there is hype around the contest. Mind you next Ashes in Australia is in 2020 i guess.
All this happens to release the game close their previous release.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread