Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Must watch this video (currently streaming live). @mazd is playing some realy cool shots that are truly showcasing the range of shots available.

Some amazing looking slog sweeps and reverse slog sweeps in there. Also AI will be chasing a huge score

Edit:

Something happened with the original stream....it's being continued here live:

Been watching these videos for the past couple of hours. First of all, that's the longest I have watched any cricket that wasn't a real live game!

@mazd Thanks for all the vids! They are awesome!

I literally shouted 'what a shot!' atleast 4 or 5 times when the AI was batting. I was clapping for some shots as if I watching a real match. On top of that "ALL" dismissals are so damn realistic! The edges are bringing me tears!

Oh, and the UI is amazing too!

Man, I seriously wondering if I should wait for the Steam release. I'm wondering...a huge 4K TV and PS4 (which I might be upgrading to Pro) with no Plus account vs a Steam Game with online and first to be patched, although gotta upgrade specs for 4K quality and releases a month later atleast. Someone help me decide! :/

@BigAntStudios I still remember the day I first saw some BTS of this game. All the motion capture stuff got me really excited but I never expected it to be this amazing given it's shorter development cycle. I mean, this stuff has turned out to be freaking amazing! :O You and your team are the best! Hats off! I have been saying since DBC 17 that we are probably just one or two iterations away from experiencing a AAA quality sports title. This sure is a HUGE step in that direction! And it's so heartening to even think that this is all coming true. How long have we all been waiting for cricket games to be like this! Thanks for everything, Ross!

Patiently waiting for the PC version to roll out since I no longer own a console(Sold my PS4 and got a PC like 2 months back), know for the fact it could take months but also know their reason to push the release further and rightly so. I want them to continue making Cricket games and for that waiting for a month or two is better than waiting for years. All the best for the release @BigAntStudios, hope it's a success.

Dear All ,

Do we have an option to edit default fields in field editor section under academy, this was locked in DBC14 and DBC17.
I would suggest we should be given an option to edit them and set our own fields. What say?

Patiently waiting for the PC version to roll out since I no longer own a console(Sold my PS4 and got a PC like 2 months back), know for the fact it could take months but also know their reason to push the release further and rightly so. I want them to continue making Cricket games and for that waiting for a month or two is better than waiting for years. All the best for the release @BigAntStudios, hope it's a success.
you are right but many of us(me and my friends) are hoping that it releases in early december(for pc) with some new sort of bugs implemented intentionally to prevent it from being pirated...as cricket has a small market, so the probability of it being pirated is very less(specially within first 3-4 months of release) ....and many of us cricket fans know that we need to support the developers so that this great gaming company continues making such realistic looking games for true cricket loving fans.......

Someone was talking about stats looking at two t20 games Mitchell Starc Didn't Update

Maybe waiting for release or something, but will we get a seperate forum page for the academy like previous game forums?

Just got Ashes Cricket, will start live streaming once I get back home.

Wondered how do you guys do live streaming?

Is there any feature in ps4? Or do we need to download some third party app?

I too own a PS4 PRO , is it possible for me to do live streaming OR record highlights.
As of now I want to do it for DBC17 since Ashes is not yet released.

Wondered how do you guys do live streaming?

Is there any feature in ps4? Or do we need to download some third party app?

I too own a PS4 PRO , is it possible for me to do live streaming OR record highlights.
As of now I want to do it for DBC17 since Ashes is not yet released.

Its damn easy, just press the share button and select broadcast and then choose youtube or twitch.

Users who are viewing this thread