Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Its downloading version 1.03 on PS4 as an update. Anyone got any idea if thats day 1 patch or more?

Am I missing something? I remember Rajsvm had some realy good looking player creations last year. Were there any issues with the player details and linking?
He messed up with linking players and that created so much confusion, later he did try to get it right but it was too late I guess.. Would like him to have a go this time too as I feel he would do a good and right job with creations this time around..

Am I missing something? I remember Rajsvm had some realy good looking player creations last year. Were there any issues with the player details and linking?
In fact their were serious linking issues, I remember it was one of my last days at the DBC17 forum here before I came back for Ashes Cricket discussion. I am all for new starts though, if Raj (@rajsvm) can do the linking properly this time then his faces will be in huge demand. Blocker(@blockerdave) and Snowy(@SnowyCasanova), why not give him a chance. Ashes Cricket is a fresh start, let Raj have a fresh start too. Peace.

In fact their were serious linking issues, I remember it was one of my last days at the DBC17 forum here before I came back for Ashes Cricket discussion. I am all for new starts though, if Raj (@rajsvm) can do the linking properly this time then his faces will be in huge demand. Blocker(@blockerdave) and Snowy(@SnowyCasanova), why not give him a chance. Ashes Cricket is a fresh start, let Raj have a fresh start too. Peace.
I feel he isnt comfortable mingling with others for work, he just likes to work on his own..If he can find a common ground with other creators here he can work really well along with others..

I feel he isnt comfortable mingling with others for work, he just likes to work on his own..If he can find a common ground with other creators here he can work really well along with others..
That's true, I do remember our main creators, trying to work with him last year. It's up to him to gain their trust properly, but Blocker, Snowy and Friedlele should give him one more go. Being the bigger men here.

That's true, I do remember our main creators, trying to work with him last year. It's up to him to gain their trust properly, but Blocker, Snowy and Friedlele should give him one more go. Being the bigger men here.

We can't stop him from creating players. And nothing can stop anyone using his players (assuming he uploads).

Reactions: DAP
What did u do?
As far as I remember apart from linking he also did some basic but important mistakes of not updating players info correctly for ex assigned different jersey no to some of the players , incorrect bats etc.

PS4
Game Mode:
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Eng/Aus (Licensed)
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any

Issue: Short pitch deliveries not being able to cut/pull/hook on front foot (major impact on online legend mode)

Description: The bouncers/short pitch deliveries are not playable on front foot (when cutting/pulling, late cut or playing hook). And u are not capable of connecting even one (on front foot). This makes it hard for the people who love to watch and play in legend mode. As in legend mode, we don’t get much time to think to change the footwork, we have been forced to premeditate all the time while playing pacers.. especially in online mode it plays a major role and creates much impact.. ie., we have to do gambling all the time.. premeditation is okay, but the sad thing is, when you are expecting a bouncer and playing in back foot, if the bowler suddenly bowls a Yorker, the wicket will be gone as FULL LENGTH DELIVERIES / YORKERS are not connecting on back foot.. in dbc14 we had the option to play bouncers in front foot, and playing almost any shots in back foot.. even in dbc17 we were able to play certain bouncers on front foot... but in Ashes, its like completely not connecting..

That’s why, to have the balance in batting in online legend mode especially, back as past two titles(DBC14/17), can we have that back where we can play the bouncer shots as cut/lofted cut/pull/lofted pull/hook/lofted hook/late cut/lofted late cut etc on front foot? Either the option of playing bouncers in front foot (and/or) playing yorkers/full length deliveries on back foot like dbc14 would be great.. It would be a big game changer for us those who love to watch and play in legend mode..

This is the major request in terms of gameplay from our community of 100+ super active online players who does play the game daily (group link).. @BigAntStudios

This is true, why would @BigAntStudios leave this out? Online is totally dead atm because there are no front foot shots on bouncers legend mod. Please bring it back as @indian_tamizhan is saying and listen to the community plzzzz. Game needs patch before its playable online

As far as I remember apart from linking he also did some basic but important mistakes of not updating players info correctly for ex assigned different jersey no to some of the players , incorrect bats etc.
believe me I was correct all these things taken a lot of time but it was too late

This is true, why would @BigAntStudios leave this out? Online is totally dead atm because there are no front foot shots on bouncers legend mod. Please bring it back as @indian_tamizhan is saying and listen to the community plzzzz. Game needs patch before its playable online

Wild guess - for balance. Perhaps some short deliveries should be played off the back foot and not be reliant on per-meditated front foot selection.

I am agree with you,Online game play is dead without front foot hook/pull.

Users who are viewing this thread