Ashes Cricket General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
wish there is a way for toggle auto foot selection on/off in Ashes , would solve most of these issues.

Also it would be great if you can view every players cum stats outside the match as well. would add ton realism to the career mode.

maxi40

School Cricketer
Wild guess - for balance. Perhaps some short deliveries should be played off the back foot and not be reliant on per-meditated front foot selection.
There is no way to play those when watching. Read indian tamhizan post once. U will be prepared for front foot shots suddenly backfoot comes = beaten 10/10 timea. U will be prepared for backfoot suddenly full ball comes = bowled. Bring back normal front foot shots like DBC 14 and don cricket 17 on front foot. The cuts/hook/book averything

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm sure this questions already been asked, so sorry for repeating it if it has but how many English/Australian players have been mocapped? So far I've heard Maxwell, Smith, Cummins and Starc.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thankyou to the Mod who deleted the last video bug report posted by someone in this thread.

To everyone: I would sincerely request you to post all bugs you face in the appropriate thread that has been created for it. If you are posting in any other thread it just amounts to slander and not constructive feedback. I myself apologize if I may have posted some bugs on this thread

Users who are viewing this thread