Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
Simply brilliant to see BigAnt made another remarkable accomplishment. I hope in the future iteration of the game we would see more batting and bowling styles. Thanks to BigAnt Studios and everyone in the community supporting the game. Regards

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tim Paine?
Tim Paine?
That feels like one of those horrid out-the-blue call-ups.
Is he in the game?

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Anyone facing frame rate issues on PS4?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
A question for the devs - Was the decision made that every bowled results in the stumps flying out of the ground because that's what everyone loves to see so why not? This isn't a criticism as there is nothing more satisfying than knocking a stump or two out of the ground, but it doesn't really happen all that often in cricket (hence why it's so satisfying). So I assume some creative licence was taken here for effect? :)

Also, this is a gripe with Sony I'm sure, but how can it be up for A$99.99 on AU PS Store, and only US$49.99 = ~ A$66 on US Store? I'm not expecting an answer, I'm just annoyed as I would pay this for a digital version, but I'm not paying $99.99 when I can get a physical copy for $60 on line. Their pricing baffles me at times.

Rajiv M S

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I own DBC 17 , kinda liked it but the running and a lot of other bugs never got fixed and not to mention the horrendous commentary so now m a bit skeptical about ashes , is it worth getting ?!

mattk

Associate Cricketer
He and Bancroft are not. Nor Sayers or Bird
Paine and Bancroft is terrible luck.
But I'm surprised to hear that Bird isn't in the game. He's been Australia's 4th choice fast bowler for ages. He played 3 tests last summer. He was in the squads for the Indian series and the Bangladesh series.

monfries7

School Cricketer
Hey guys, quick question on a really minor thing that I'd like to know if it's in the game (buying anyway, just got to finish my last uni exam first).

When you go into the statistics menu in the career mode, are you able to sort batsmen by their averages? I know this wasn't the case in DBC 17 so just wondering if they've implemented that this time around. Thanks

hammerbliss

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Where is the patch note for the recent patch ?.. what did it fix ?

Users who are viewing this thread