Ashes Cricket General Discussion

For people who want to see how the static cameras work while batting, I just recorded a couple (one for far static and one for close static)

Can u tell me which fielding camera u r using? Also can you or anyone confirm abt the co op, two players invert controllers fixed or not after recent patch...

Static cams look good. Why is the keeper standing so close for 130k+? Looks like where keepers stand for 110k.

Static cams look good. Why is the keeper standing so close for 130k+? Looks like where keepers stand for 110k.

You have the option (using bowling strategies) to make the keeper stand closer or further away from the stumps

Ashes Cricket is the best cricket game I have played ever....period!!!

It's so vastly improved over DBC17 and its just remarkable how BigAntStudios has been able to bring it to this level in less than a year! Just unbelievable!

The game just feels right....something that I missed in DBC17. I feel I am able to do exactly what I want to do in the game, with the natural variations kicking in to ensure that the result is not always the same. However, when all those variables (that are totally controlled by the user's actions and reactions) do come together, you have that sense of satisfaction and achievement as you know that it was all 'you'. E.g. playing a square drive trying to pierce the gap between the Short Third Man and Point fielding positions, you just delay the shot just by a bit to get the placement correct! And when you do play it perfectly (with the lovely new animations kicking in) there is that sense of joy that you feel which I just can't explain in words!!

Truly an amazing experience so far! Big Thanks to everyone involved with the development of the game! You all did a great job!!

Hi guys

Just want to know if Ashes cricket has 4-player online co-op?
I know in DBC 17, it was online co-op but 2 vs 2 (meaning 2 players have to be on one console).

Does Ashes Cricket allow for 4 people, all with different consoles, to play in the same game?

Thanks very much.

@MattW @BigAntStudios thanks for patch on ps4, can you please check possibility of HDR support of ashes game for ps4 pro.

Many thanks for such consideration as same available for xbox1x and it would be really great if you add HDR for ps4 pro as well.

If the cost too high then kindly make that paid add ons etc stuff like that.

Once again thanks.

Please Big Ant team its a request solve this issue as soon as possible which i mention below

after today patch I got out and given by umpire as well while batting, but batsman and score still remain
Its really frustrating i am not getting out i mention this issue in bug report also but i am again mentioning this here because in this situation nobody cant play so please solve this otherwise so many bugs are solved after this patch.

Is anyone else finding batting in career easy? I’m playing as a bowler and I’m averaging like 100. With a century and a 91 in two games. Got out slogging on the century and the 91 I was apparently out of my crease leaving a ball on 91. Playing on veteran

Is anyone else finding batting in career easy? I’m playing as a bowler and I’m averaging like 100. With a century and a 91 in two games. Got out slogging on the century and the 91 I was apparently out of my crease leaving a ball on 91. Playing on veteran
What batting difficulty are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread