Ashes Cricket General Discussion

After the patch twice my batsman got out lbw and was given out by umpire but he continued playing.

The issue happened around the 6th minute of the video.

After the patch twice my batsman got out lbw and was given out by umpire but he continued playing.

The issue happened around the 6th minute of the video.
Sahil, put it in the bug thread.

Bit of advice for anyone starting out playing Ashes Cricket for the first time or looking to get better at the game overall. Check out the 'Training' section accessible via the main menu. It teaches the very basic skills for new players and the more advanced less well known skills that I wouldn't have known about if I hadn't checked the training tutorials out. It is very much worth a look.

Well done to BigAnt on implementing an important feature of game so well.

after batting with the old controls i watched Twistie playing with broadcast camera and new controls, and they are both great. I feel like i have purchased 2 excellent games
instead of one, very hyped ^^

ac1.jpg

If I start a career mode and then download teams from the academy. will they be integrated into my career mode?

I have experienced the same thing too.

Batting with Gary Ballance, nicks behind, umpire raises the finger but yet next ball he's still there.

Also just seen a TV ad for the game on the sky sports cricket channel, sounded like Henry Blofeld was doing the voice over for it.

I have experienced the same thing too.

Batting with Gary Ballance, nicks behind, umpire raises the finger but yet next ball he's still there.

Also just seen a TV ad for the game on the sky sports cricket channel, sounded like Henry Blofeld was doing the voice over for it.
Already reported in bug thread

CAn
For people who want to see how the static cameras work while batting, I just recorded a couple (one for far static and one for close static)

For people who want to see how the static cameras work while batting, I just recorded a couple (one for far static and one for close static)

Since you have update.Can you please check that whether competition/Tours stats are upgrading in earned stats or not.First complete the entire tour/competition and then check.Please???[DOUBLEPOST=1510914123][/DOUBLEPOST]

Users who are viewing this thread