Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Bongo6er

School Cricketer
Can someone please help with Pace Bowling online?

Every single pace ball I bowl gets hit for 6! I tried changing deliveries, length but 3 different opponents all hit me for 6s!

Every, single delivery!

Please help, I'm going mad!

runner4life

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thoroughly enjoying this so far. I am very keen to be playing at 4k on pc however!
A query of mine however is in relation to pitch degradation. It only begins to show after 2 full test innings and even then it is very minor.
Theres no wear of footprints on the crease anywhere, from the bowler or batsman.
Maybe due to a limitation of the engine?

It's really the only thing missing for me!!

I'm interested to know if others feel the same.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Thoroughly enjoying this so far. I am very keen to be playing at 4k on pc however!
A query of mine however is in relation to pitch degradation. It only begins to show after 2 full test innings and even then it is very minor.
Theres no wear of footprints on the crease anywhere, from the bowler or batsman.
Maybe due to a limitation of the engine?

It's really the only thing missing for me!!

I'm interested to know if others feel the same.

Noted and being worked on already, it's fine on PC. Not sure what happened!

s0074845

Club Captain
Hey Guys can we change match conditions like pitch etc in tour mode etc? It was not possible in DBC2017. I am waiting for the release on Steam. So any one who has played if can answer will be appreciated.

Last edited:

Alberts

International Coach
Noted and being worked on already, it's fine on PC. Not sure what happened!

Out of curiosity, does the build you're using have back foot leaves, or the ability to pad up at all? Seems to be missing from the current PS4 issue, and it's making playing against spinners in particular a bit annoying.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Feedback seems to be pretty overwhelmingly positive from what i've read. This is cool... Haven't got around to getting this yet because I'm still KNEE DEEP in the amazing Assassin's Creed Origins but hopefully get around to picking this up in a week or so!

Alberts

International Coach
Feedback seems to be pretty overwhelmingly positive from what i've read. This is cool... Haven't got around to getting this yet because I'm still KNEE DEEP in the amazing Assassin's Creed Origins but hopefully get around to picking this up in a week or so!

A genuinely awesome game, just a few things to be fixed up. This is shaping up to be the new high water mark for cricket games.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A genuinely awesome game, just a few things to be fixed up. This is shaping up to be the new high water mark for cricket games.

This is the stuff I like to hear. I’ve kept a respectful distance since DBC14 because I love that game so much. Looking forward to getting it.

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Any of you guys that would be interested in watching live commentary career mode? (Hardest/Hardest/Legend - Difficulty)

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
The game seems to be showing my batsmans highest score in career as not out when this is not the case. This is a similar issue to DBC17. Anyone else?

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just got the game digitally today and seem to be facing an issue which I haven’t truly heard of.

The problem is that the game is dropping frames alot. Looks like hovering around 20-30 fps.

But only when playing a T20(haven’t tried ODI) and during batting when using the Batting Close Cam. Every other Cam seems to work fluidly.

Have tried in a Test Match and there wasn’t any frames being dropped when uskng Batting Close Cam.

Anybody else facing it?

Are you playing with a downloaded team with custom logos? I have not had this issue on PS4 on the default teams. But we did have this issue on DBC17 where custom teams with a lot of logos would cause the batsman close camera to be almost unplayable!

Users who are viewing this thread