Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Which batting camera is batting far but does not chase the ball when you hit it?

I have sat here and cycled all my batting cameras and cannot find it.

I let the game sit when I booted it up on my ps4 and it went into the ashes demo and that camera setup is in there, looks amazing.

If I go batting fixed I am fixed but on the bowlers view.

I need this camera setting in my life because it looks amazing watching the ball fly.

Please post your queries in General Discussion, there is no need to create new threads for every query! To answer your query - what you are looking for is "Running camera" options and not "Batting camera". Try all of them out and see which one you like the best.

Last edited:
AI Last Ball Strategy ...

I have seen two Videos where in First AI need 4 runs in Last Ball AI just defend . In second again AI need 2 Runs to win in Last ball again AI not go for shot .

Kindly Conform those who have played does AI need Last Over / Last Ball Chase improvement . At least a chasing try require .

I cannot see "Batsman Aerial Marker" anywhere in the settings???

Where exactly is it on Xbox One?

You should find it on the settings screen, it is in the second section of the Settings screens, you just need to scroll down a little bit to get to it.

AI Last Ball Strategy ...

I have seen two Videos where in First AI need 4 runs in Last Ball AI just defend . In second again AI need 2 Runs to win in Last ball again AI not go for shot .

Kindly Conform those who have played does AI need Last Over / Last Ball Chase improvement . At least a chasing try require .
Let's not go with videos mate. It could be AI vs AI match.

Ok so a particular fielding camera will keep the camera on my batter post shot.

Off to find it.

Edit:
Sadly that is not the case.

Went through each fielding camera and they all chase the ball off the bat.

I have gone through all batting and all fielding cameras and cannot find the combination that is far batter view but stays on the batter post shot.

Last edited:
Now I am getting inside edges that go up in the air and sometimes caught but the only outside edge was off a late cut, nothing off the drives
or defense shots. You do see the pull shot go the wrong way a lot also. I do feel this is something that needs some more tweaks to get right as it was closer
to the right level in DBC17 after all the patches.
Thanks Bigant loving the game just this and few bugs plus fixing the stats and we will be close to perfect.

I definitely feel that pull shots dont feel right...most of the time the batsman almost chops it onto his gloves or shoulder..if u look close the ball mostly passes through the bat..its sorto weird..i hope they are looking into it..i have already reported it in the bugs thread a few days back...

also their is no pull shot from offside.. the batsman always misses it..i have read that the shot is not in the game and they are looking into it..

Hoping someone can answer my below questions

1. Does anyone else notice that in career mode there are constantly rain delays? And if so is there a way to reduce this?

2. Can we amend our career players batting/bowling style throughout career mode?

3. Can we chose our career players sleeve length?

4. How do we see the age of our player on career mode?

5. Why can't we play a Backfoot leave like on DBC17?

AI not taking the out field singles and some pre set field setting are the concern for me. I hope beta testers and BA are on it

Agree, already this has been highlighted as a bug. Hopefully we may get AI running issue resolved and also get some good realistic fields too ;)

I tried to play 2 player but all players are censored
Hope this gets fixed
The game is good just has some things to fix up and it will be better

Users who are viewing this thread