Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Which batting camera is batting far but does not chase the ball when you hit it?

I have sat here and cycled all my batting cameras and cannot find it.

I let the game sit when I booted it up on my ps4 and it went into the ashes demo and that camera setup is in there, looks amazing.

If I go batting fixed I am fixed but on the bowlers view.

I need this camera setting in my life because it looks amazing watching the ball fly.
Try 'Batting far' for both batting and running camera.

What exactly is User Statistics in Settings?

I played 1 casual T20 match and it shows 1 match, 11 innings and totals runs I scored in that match. Need clarity on this. Anyone?

Hi Everyone.

Loving the game overall just wondering if anyone is getting edges to the slips/keeper as it's so rare while batting.

I have tried medium/hard and very hard and green pitch with rain and overcast skies and still very rare.
I love the play and misses in this game but I do feel DBC17 got the edges amount right of the pace bowlers with only the
keeper catching amazing catches being well crap of spinners. In ashes you just play and miss a lot with no fear of the slips.
Brings back memories of DBC14 bowling to be honest.

Now I am getting inside edges that go up in the air and sometimes caught but the only outside edge was off a late cut, nothing off the drives
or defense shots. You do see the pull shot go the wrong way a lot also. I do feel this is something that needs some more tweaks to get right as it was closer
to the right level in DBC17 after all the patches. Thanks Bigant loving the game just this and few bugs plus fixing the stats and we will be close to perfect.

What AI difficulty are you playing mate? Are there cracks on the pitch?

I play legend, hard, and on grassy or cracked pitches i certainly get edges, both when i'm bowling and sadly even more when i'm batting![DOUBLEPOST=1511087046][/DOUBLEPOST]
What exactly is User Statistics in Settings?

I played 1 casual T20 match and it shows 1 match, 11 innings and totals runs I scored in that match. Need clarity on this. Anyone?

it's you as a player

Delete this if not allowed/already been answered.

But when teams are done and I download them, will they update in my current career mode, or will I need to start a fresh career mode to get the teams updated and authentic?

Delete this if not allowed/already been answered.

But when teams are done and I download them, will they update in my current career mode, or will I need to start a fresh career mode to get the teams updated and authentic?
They will update

Just played the 1st test at the gabba, there was an hour rain delay and when the players came out, it was so overcast that the entire day was played with the floodlights on.
I thought wow, this is cool.the only problem was the rest of the test was played with the floodlights on.
Just wondering if anyone else had had this happen, and wheter or not I should post it as a bug?

Getting a "The Cricket Academy is unavailable, please try again later" alert. This has been happening since last night (US Eastern time). Anyone else getting this error? I am on XBox One X.

Can you download teams from the academy during career mode and teams be updated with kits etc as in dbc17

Just played the 1st test at the gabba, there was an hour rain delay and when the players came out, it was so overcast that the entire day was played with the floodlights on.
I thought wow, this is cool.the only problem was the rest of the test was played with the floodlights on.
Just wondering if anyone else had had this happen, and wheter or not I should post it as a bug?
Please post in bugs thread with possible evidence of video clip. Then it will be notified if it's a bug and getting fixed by BA team and will be helpful to all.

Don't get dark till 10 in middle of summer?
7:45pm on day 2 and its completely different conditions...

07mJGjB.jpg

playing on v1.01.0363, a bit annoyed right now (though the game is really great).
Playing as England vs Australia, i noticed the problem of the pitch not deteriorating. So, after 45 overs, they are 130-0, and almost nothing happened for me.
Then i miss a bat pad chance from Moeen bowling, and the next over finally a great edge to first slip from Woakes (standard delivery, seam to the right, slow ball trigger). However, the next ball the batsman is still
there. I thought there was not this problem with this version? Guess i will update to 1.05.

Users who are viewing this thread