Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I deleted the logo file and now it's fine.
I will copy the career file.. Let me find a USB.
Hmm, if it's now fine I don't think the career file would help - as if the crash stopped after removing the logos, then I'd need the problem logo file to be able to figure out what was going on.

Hmm, if it's now fine I don't think the career file would help - as if the crash stopped after removing the logos, then I'd need the problem logo file to be able to figure out what was going on.
Its ok now, if it happens again then I will copy the logo and career file..for time being its working now.

Thank you

bigant should remove sliders so no one can use it in online games .. ! cheat !

Hi, I wanted to know if Ashes cricket is available on PC yet or if its planned on getting released soon. Every link I see only talks about PS4 and XboxOne.

Hi, I wanted to know if Ashes cricket is available on PC yet or if its planned on getting released soon. Every link I see only talks about PS4 and XboxOne.
No, it's not out yet. There is also no definite date of release apart from the fact that it might release close to Christmas.

Yeah, but you have custom batting switched on, right?

There's an issue GK and I have been banging on about since DBC17 where custom settings are way harder than vanilla. They are supposed to match but I'm afraid they clearly don't.

Switch custom batting off and try it. You'll probably hit the ball fine.

Unfortunately I have no idea what the "true" custom settings that match vanilla batting hardest are though.

I've been playing with timing on 65 and everything else on 100, but I would say that's harder than vanilla hardest.

You sure it's not just bugged in Ashes? In DBC17 i used to alter the batting Ariel display marker custom setting so i had a bit more time to see what kind of delivery would be bowled. It worked fine.

In Ashes I altered the exact same setting in the same way and every single ball became impossible to hit with ALL strokes resulting in a late miss.

You sure it's not just bugged in Ashes? In DBC17 i used to alter the batting Ariel display marker custom setting so i had a bit more time to see what kind of delivery would be bowled. It worked fine.

In Ashes I altered the exact same setting in the same way and every single ball became impossible to hit with ALL strokes resulting in a late miss.

Whenever I use any kind of modifier settings, game results in unusual behaviour.

Shots going in diff direction
Audio issues( loss of Ball hitting bat sounds)
Unplayable balls

Whenever I use any kind of modifier settings, game results in unusual behaviour.

Shots going in diff direction
Audio issues( loss of Ball hitting bat sounds)
Unplayable balls

Yeah they must be something going on. They worked fine in DBC17 so fingers crossed they will be sorted. My reactions aren't quick enough to play fast bowling without adjusting the ariel marker so i am really missing this feature :(.

No, it's not out yet. There is also no definite date of release apart from the fact that it might release close to Christmas.
A damn, I was really hoping to pick it up before returning home from university to play over my break. Hopefully it does come out around Christmas so I have a more than just a week to play it.

My difficulty keeps getting changed from pro to veteran. Every time I set it to pro and save it I check in game and it is veteran, anyone have an explanation for this?

Just doing a video for tomorrow where I simulate the Ashes on Ashes Cricket (duh). Will be interesting to see if the predictions are correct!

Just took this wicket and was wondering whether it was a bad decision by the umpire or are edges being given out in the game not necessarily touching the bat always (e.g collision detection issue)?

This was given out caught behind by the umpire without me having to appeal, which makes me wonder if the game considered it as an edge off the bat itself instead of an umpire error?

Users who are viewing this thread