Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios Just a request, since the PC release is a week away, can we have official system requirements? Perhaps maybe an academy release? Potential buyers like me are damn excited but yet unsure if we can run it and if not, what upgradations are to be made.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios Just a request, since the PC release is a week away, can we have official system requirements? Perhaps maybe an academy release? Potential buyers like me are damn excited but yet unsure if we can run it and if not, what upgradations are to be made.
My guess is that if you are running DBC17 smoothly on your PC with higher settings, then buy beautiful Ashes in steam without any hesitation.

Cricketfan90

School Cricketer
Is it possible to look at the ball during a match? I saw a video and someone zoomed on the ball to check the shine. Thanks

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone know how to play a standard sweep shot on PS4? I played with classic controls (LS for footwork and RS for shot direction) and pressed L1 + LS up + RS in the direction of Square Leg (right) or Fine Leg but the batsman played more of a slog which mostly missed the ball. Has the control/input changed for standard sweep shot?

I wanted to go to sweep shots else I was getting the weird pull shot animation to fuller deliveries while playing a regular shot to the leg which quite often ended in an inside edge to the body and caught by the wkt keeper jumping in front of the wkts.

grkrama

National Board President
Does anyone know how to play a standard sweep shot on PS4? I played with classic controls (LS for footwork and RS for shot direction) and pressed L1 + LS up + RS in the direction of Square Leg (right) or Fine Leg but the batsman played more of a slog which mostly missed the ball. Has the control/input changed for standard sweep shot?

this was a issue has been fixed, will be there in the patch to be able to play normal sweep, with RS at 9 or 8

Xobii

School Cricketer
I just need some help. How do I switch between classic controls and Arcade controls.
I just started playing and All I am getting are classic controls.

Thanks

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I just need some help. How do I switch between classic controls and Arcade controls.
I just started playing and All I am getting are classic controls.

Thanks
Should find it under Settings -> Gameplay settings or something[DOUBLEPOST=1512979585][/DOUBLEPOST]
this was a issue has been fixed, will be there in the patch to be able to play normal sweep, with RS at 9 or 8

Have you done any tutorial videos for Ashes showing all the shot varieties?
Your DBC 17 Batting tutorial videos were super helpful.

Xobii

School Cricketer
Should find it under Settings -> Gameplay settings or something[DOUBLEPOST=1512979585][/DOUBLEPOST]

Have you done any tutorial videos for Ashes showing all the shot varieties?
Your DBC 17 Batting tutorial videos were super helpful.

I have been trying but got nothing. Is there a change after the update?

CAMRON007

School Cricketer
please help me my casual gameplay was fine but now when i start casual gameplay the game crashes help ke guys

Users who are viewing this thread