Ashes Cricket General Discussion

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Why do the wicket-keepers come running towards the stumps on a bouncer? Not overly noticeable while batting, very noticeable and distracting while bowling.
I've noticed it only recently, my guess would be to overcome the bug where WK just stays still and lets any leg stump bouncer go for 4 byes.

D

Dutch

Hang on to yer trousers! Don Bradman Cricket 17 on SALE on Steam! Twenty Nine Ninety Nine! ha ha. And they said pigs couldn't fly!
And now the weather forecast: a surprising cold front has hit large parts of hell causing widespread chaos at the start of barbecue season.....

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Hang on to yer trousers! Don Bradman Cricket 17 on SALE on Steam! Twenty Nine Ninety Nine! ha ha. And they said pigs couldn't fly!

I'm not sure DBC17 is worth it at £30 when you can get Ashes for £50. The improvement between the games is worth more than that at least in my opinion. DBC14 at <£12 is a good shout if you just want a decent cricket game for not very much however.

Personally I would have bumped Ashes down to £30 and DBC series even more for a couple of weeks but hey ho. I don't actually know how much they are shifting per week after all.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I'm not sure DBC17 is worth it at £30 when you can get Ashes for £50. The improvement between the games is worth more than that at least in my opinion. DBC14 at <£12 is a good shout if you just want a decent cricket game for not very much however.

Personally I would have bumped Ashes down to £30 and DBC series even more for a couple of weeks but hey ho. I don't actually know how much they are shifting per week after all.
The sales on steam of DBC are done solely by Tru Blu not BA..

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
The sales on steam of DBC are done solely by Tru Blu not BA..

Why do both games on Steam have Big Ant listed as both the publisher and developer then? I'm sure it used to say Tru Blu were the publisher so why would it change to something inaccurate?

PjPage59

Club Captain
I've noticed it only recently, my guess would be to overcome the bug where WK just stays still and lets any leg stump bouncer go for 4 byes.
It’s definietly a new animation, just not a very good one haha. If it stops ridiculously high numbers of byes or wides then I can live with it being there.

Users who are viewing this thread