Ashes Cricket in Asia

1. No game costs over 4000 - 5000 bucks.

2. So when you go out to buy a television for yourselves, would you care more about your savings and STEAL?

3. We cannot be the judge of what price we want to pay for a product - do you do the same with say when you go out to buy a PS3?

"The PS3's too expensive, it isn't worth it."

So you say
"Ok lets just steal it."

OR

"I won't buy it!"

I still don't see a fault in my logic, there is no other thing that describes piracy best, than stealing.
There are some idiots dude who set prices like mad when cricket 2004 was release I went to a store for buying it that guy told me its price 4500 :eek::eek: believe it or not but it is true. I had to order online for my genuine copy :p

I live in Kolkata and apart from the stores like Landmark, Planet M, I have bought original CDs from many stores across the city. So far, they've been fully original.

I know. In Kolkata, there are hardly any shop which sells pirated CDs. Anyway, I still can't believe this!! Just Rs 499!! That's amazing! When BLIC 07 was released it was priced around Rs 1500. But this...Wow!

We should wait till any Indian website updates and confirm this price, 499 is cheap ! :p

499 is really unbelievable but the Codies confirmed WHM about this. So maybe it's true.

Really? but still 499 is cheap! I got my EA 07 copy for 999( which is a crap game) Ashes09 looks great, it's CHEAPEST!

To quote directly from the Email I got:
The game will be distributed in India via two separate distributors :
360- Origin Games
PS3/PC- E-xpress
Pc srp – 499rs- will be sold under the distributors own ‘e-play’ brand.
SRP = Suggested Retail Price, so it may well cost more than that from some retailers who want to capitalise on it being a cricket game.

Tell me one good shop in India where we can trust the game CD's originality. I used to buy in landmark here, but I never had a satisfaction that those were originals. :rolleyes:

Or any Indian stores have online purchase?

I guess you are living in Triplicane.Ive seen some shops in Citi Centre selling Original games.Ive even seen some Cricket 07 ones there.Check there,since its very near to your residence.

Rs.499 for PC version thats cheap thanks Codies or Atari :banana2

Hoping it runs on my system :upray

I guess you are living in Triplicane.Ive seen some shops in Citi Centre selling Original games.Ive even seen some Cricket 07 ones there.Check there,since its very near to your residence.

How do you know that I live in Triplicane? good guess! Yes, I referred to that city center's landmark and spencer's one. I will go and check with them in next weekend and will ask if any pre-ordering stuffs are going on ;)

In shops like odyssey, I have done the pre-ordering for books but I have never done a pre-ordering for CDs/DVDs. :)

Anyone from India has pre-ordered this game? If so, from where? :cool:

surendar, I am not preordering. when will it be available in stores in chennai? Any Guesses.

I found the games distributed by Milestone Interactive is available in landmark from 15 days of the actual release date.

Users who are viewing this thread