Ashes Cricket in Asia

After seeing JK make 1100 runs in 66 overs that too in hard level. I will wait till 2011.

To which seller did you order, Hyderabad or Mumbai one? I also ordered mine in ebay.in since I don't get time to go to shop and buy. Also August 15, being a national holiday, I don't know whether shops will be open. :(

Hopefully, the copy reaches my place before or on Friday. I don't think the courier service will work on August 15 and Sundays. :(
You have ordered online? Great :) Anyhow do update us when you get update on game's availability in stores.

You have ordered online? Great :) Anyhow do update us when you get update on game's availability in stores.

Ya, yesterday midnight after I came home from office, I ordered. :D Yes, for sure, I will post the details from Planet M. I am sure they will call me since I have given my name and number both in landmark as well as in Planet M. :)

I got my copy today :banana2
The Planet M guy said no stock:facepalm
was very dissapointed at first but then asked one of my trusted shop and he told me that the supply is less but demand is pretty huge(good move by codies by keeping the pric Rs499).Had to pay Rs100 in advance to get my copy

Btw guys from in and around Mumbai I got it from Thane

Can u tell me the store in Thane? I`ll be going there tomorrow.

Hey guys! those who r from chennai,did u guys check out ritchie street? is the PC version not out over there as well???

Hey guys! those who r from chennai,did u guys check out ritchie street? is the PC version not out over there as well???

they sell the illegal version dont they???...we are looking for the legit ones...

they sell the illegal version dont they???...we are looking for the legit ones...

It's really sad that in India, most of the copies will be pirated :( My own friends purchase pirated copies and they get away easily. Hope you guys get your legit copies soon :) All the best. Also if you have a fast internet connection you can legally purchase and download the game from gameplanet.

Ashes Cricket is now availiable officaly in Pakistan - via Karwan Games (Offical Codemasters Distributor in Pakistan) :

SHOP NO 3 AISHA CHAMBER
ABDULLAH HAROON ROAD
SADDAR KARACHI PAKISTAN
TEL; 9221-2767055 FAX: 9221-2735202 Mobile: 9221-5674557

Also if you are having trouble finding an original copy in India please contact e-xpress (Offical distributor of Codemasters in India):

+912229660016 - Untitled Document
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Ashes Cricket is now availiable officaly in Pakistan - via Karwan Games (Offical Codemasters Distributor in Pakistan) :

SHOP NO 3 AISHA CHAMBER
ABDULLAH HAROON ROAD
SADDAR KARACHI PAKISTAN
TEL; 9221-2767055 FAX: 9221-2735202 Mobile: 9221-5674557

Also if you are having trouble finding an original copy in India please contact e-xpress (Offical distributor of Codemasters in India):

+912229660016 - Untitled Document
E-MAIL: [email protected]
How much are they selling it for in Pakistan?

just got the game:banana2...had a great 10over game
me(india) vs eng..(HARD)
Eng batted first & scored 129/4
I got the wining runs of the second last ball

p.s. For those living in Chembur and around the game is available at Embassy near Chembur Station:)

To which seller did you order, Hyderabad or Mumbai one? I also ordered mine in ebay.in since I don't get time to go to shop and buy. Also August 15, being a national holiday, I don't know whether shops will be open. :(

Hopefully, the copy reaches my place before or on Friday. I don't think the courier service will work on August 15 and Sundays. :(

Hyderabad. seller cdmall4u

the game doesnt seem to reach chennai at all!!!:doh

Users who are viewing this thread