Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

Wow I am so exited for this game, Hopefully it don't disappoint me a bit like DBC17.
if they get Career mode right this time then I will love it.
November 16 is great for me as well because I am going away next week for a month :).

@BigAntStudios In the screenshot of above post (even Starc screenshot), I find bowlers hold the ball with 3 fingers instead of 2 fingers. Isn’t it odd? Shouldn’t this be tweaked during Mo-cap or animation stage?

Last edited:
Can we have multiple parts of mocap assigned to our created players? like he run like Starc , bowls like Hazzlewood and with a pattinson follow through and claps like Elysse Perry? it will result in extreme possibilities.
I hope we will at least be able to pick between all of the motion captured actions if not the separate parts of an action.

Just a small correction mate.. You have written PS4 XB1 and PC are releasing on Nov 16...Actually PC release will be before Christmas as said by Ross..

Big thanks for the screenshots...

That info was sent by Publishers, will check out and rectify. Thanks, appreciate it!

Thanks a ton for those high quality screenshots plus the new ones, they look amazing! Will update the first post and add your article. :)

Thanks Villian, appreciate it.

I will do as much I can to get a review on the site as soon as possible plus I hope to get some giveaway codes too (Xbox One and PS4) in case any of you is interested on a chance to win a free digital code ;)

Thanks Villian, appreciate it.

I will do as much I can to get a review on the site as soon as possible plus I hope to get some giveaway codes too (Xbox One and PS4) in case any of you is interested on a chance to win a free digital code ;)
Do we get preference if we compliment how awesome you are?

The overlay is so beautiful, loved it! Great Work with thread @Villain ! Can’t wait, plus I saw some post where it said it’ll be globally released on the same day for consoles digitally, hope I get it in Hong Kong this time....

Users who are viewing this thread