Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

I am guessing you don' read the thread before posting :D
Oops, sorry about that. But the players look fantastic. I read somewhere with one of the sport games had a app where we clicked photo of the players and it converts that to in game players. Would be cool if down the line next series or so we get to see that in cricket

Oops, sorry about that. But the players look fantastic. I read somewhere with one of the sport games had a app where we clicked photo of the players and it converts that to in game players. Would be cool if down the line next series or so we get to see that in cricket

I know FIFA and WWE games had it where you could use your pic to create ur face in-game. Both did a pretty good job.

Got the HQ one in FB mate

22255157_141824279889545_5269458920892411552_o.jpg
In this pic the bowler is holding the ball with 3 fingers unlike a real bowler
Will it change?
I mean if mo-cap was used for this thing too then shouldn't it be correct?

It's amusing to see things people complain about.

It doesn't sound amusing to me
Each to their own. People are majoring on minor things and are failing to see the bigger picture.

We are talking about mo-cap here and can't the bowler's grip be authentic and properly done
I would rather the bowler bowl as I intend him/her to (based on the input) than worry about how the grip appears on screen.

Each to their own. People are majoring on minor things and are failing to see the bigger picture.

I would rather the bowler bowl as I intend him/her to (based on the input) than worry about how the grip appears on screen.
You can’t discount on smal things like this, If that is the case we would have been happy with DBC14 batting instead of going for Mo Cap now. In DBC14 I was able to hit the ball where I intended to.

You can’t discount on smal things like this
If it doesn't affect the gameplay, I couldn't care less for it.

Will it be ok if batting grip is not correct.
It was a zoomed in screenshot and hence you were able to notice the three fingers. When in game, I don't think you would be able to pick that up. The "majoring on minor things" part was for this.

If it doesn't affect the gameplay, I couldn't care less for it.

Doesn' mean it's a useless observation. That bowling grip does look wierd and it has been the same since dbc 17 (dont remember if 14 was the same) and people have pointed it many times before too. Yes it doesnt take anything away from the overall experience and is a minor thing...but am sure even BigAntStudios (being the perfectionists they are) would want to rectify it eventually as almost none of the bowlers hold the ball in that manner.

Doesn' mean it's a useless observation. That bowling grip does look wierd and it has been the same since dbc 17 (dont remember if 14 was the same) and people have pointed it many times before too. Yes it doesnt take anything away from the overall experience and is a minor thing...but am sure even BigAntStudios (being the perfectionists they are) would want to rectify it eventually as almost none of the bowlers hold the ball in that manner.
That's my whole point as well. This is again raised as a concern now because we are talking/excited about changes mo-cap would bring in to this version of game.

Users who are viewing this thread