Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

For me the grip as it is portrayed in the screenshot is a minor thing...it could be the angle the screenshot is taken at and could be different in the actual game.....lets face it some of the bowling animations in cricket games general havent always been as realistic as real life....what is very important to me is whether the game caters for the position of the seam in the hand as an effective way of attempting to produce various effects with the ball and whether I have a degree of controlling that and as a skill to be learnt and to use.....

For me the grip as it is portrayed in the screenshot is a minor thing...it could be the angle the screenshot is taken at and could be different in the actual game.....lets face it some of the bowling animations in cricket games general havent always been as realistic as real life....what is very important to me is whether the game caters for the position of the seam in the hand as an effective way of attempting to produce various effects with the ball and whether I have a degree of controlling that and as a skill to be learnt and to use.....
Yep, yep, yep, and yeah would have to totally agree that the seam position is an important thing to portray, although I couldnt care less if the ball came out the back of the hand spinning forward personally... Id like to see an interactive ball at the bottom right of the screen that spins the ball around to all different positions from the input of the RAS and reacts accordingly, and also deteriorates as the game goes on, and being able to shine one side of the ball on purpose.. pipe dream maybe, but it would be pretty cool I think.

Edit: plus being able to choose whether to go wet or dry. Ok thats it from me, Peace!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread