Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

Well if you can get famous people to do good content then you also get a lot of view.
Without Maxwell I doubt that video would have got 1 million views.
If it was me instead of Maxwell it would have got two million hits.... (Too self absorbed).

Tell me about it lol.
Sadly, if there were more females I would act less of a dick but being the centre of attention then I am guilty of 'playing' to it...

I have say it is a good vid and demonstrates the hard work that goes into it must also cost so everyone should bare (spell) in mind as these process aren't cheap.

Reactions: DAP
1 Million nowday is like 100K of 3-4 years ago.

Last edited:
Sadly, if there were more females I would act less of a dick but being the centre of attention then I am guilty of 'playing' to it...

I have say it is a good vid and demonstrates the hard work that goes into it must also cost so everyone should bare (spell) in mind as these process aren't cheap.
lol no one said you are acting like a dick anyway, just be yourself and have fun here.

Yeah i's a great video to promote this game and hopefully this game is a success so big Ant can then start to make one every year like FIFA and get licences from other teams as well.
I am buying this day one just to support Big Ant for their hard work...please just get career mode right this time lol.

7.7 million in 4 months, this is only 3 weeks.

you are very negative about this game.
No Bro, im not. I just meant youtube videos are getting more views in these days.
TBH im not interested in licensed players or grounds,instead im looking for how AI improved over DBC17 or if David Warner is going to play defensive in a spinning track to get a century. BTW Im happy to see mo cap.

I really like that the old school scoreboard is functional, hope that carries over to places like Adelaide oval and the WACA aswell. Queensland Bulls logo on the other scoreboard, wonder if there would be any licensing on the domestic competitions as part of the 'rise to ashes glory'.

One million views is a huge achievement. Have a look at the rest of the videos on the Cricket Australia channel, the only other videos that have over a million views are videos that have been up for over a year, most of them much longer... this video got a million in 2 weeks.

I think both Big Ant and CA will be very happy with that. And I suspect other boards will take notice as well....

Not to get too far ahead but if BCCI ends up giving Big Ant licensing for the next iteration then this will be one of the great success stories as far as smaller developers matching it with giants like EA. Getting the Ashes license is already massive in itself, of course, but getting the BCCI license would be literally hitting the jackpot.

One million views is a huge achievement. Have a look at the rest of the videos on the Cricket Australia channel, the only other videos that have over a million views are videos that have been up for over a year, most of them much longer... this video got a million in 2 weeks.

I think both Big Ant and CA will be very happy with that. And I suspect other boards will take notice as well....

Not to get too far ahead but if BCCI ends up giving Big Ant licensing for the next iteration then this will be one of the great success stories as far as smaller developers matching it with giants like EA. Getting the Ashes license is already massive in itself, of course, but getting the BCCI license would be literally hitting the jackpot.
I think if they can get ICC License then they can pretty use all the teams them.

Users who are viewing this thread