Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

Then it’ll be like BLC, license players in something like World Cup mode only....

Not necessarily - BLC didn't have "the ICC license": It had the ICC World Cup and Champions Trophy licenses for those specific years... Hence why only licensed in those modes.

Reactions: DAP
Just saw that Maxi's mo cap video has reached 1million views.. Great achievement in itself @BigAntStudios .

Thanks @funnyadit

When you add up all the places its posted it's well into the multiple millions - the response video from Smith is also up to around 2M views across all platforms.

Are the Maxwell shots where he imitates the others in the game?

There's two videos, the first is Maxwell in the BA Studio (including some of the imitations), the second is Smith with his "right of reply" in the MCG nets (doing some mo-cap for the game), recorded well before the public saw any footage.

edit: there's also other videos around that have been edited and re-uploaded by external parties.

Thanks @funnyadit

When you add up all the places its posted it's well into the multiple millions - the response video from Smith is also up to around 2M views across all platforms.

Gotta love those sites that just strip the content and repost their own version.

I had a comedy video this year that went nuts. Our version, the official version on the official channel, had 300k. Reposted versions when added together: about 4m or 5m.

CHEERS GUYS.

There's two videos, the first is Maxwell in the BA Studio (including some of the imitations), the second is Smith with his "right of reply" in the MCG nets (doing some mo-cap for the game), recorded well before the public saw any footage.

edit: there's also other videos around that have been edited and re-uploaded by external parties.

Well that didnt answered the question , imitated shots in the game?

Great pix, but in all such pictures i've noticed one thing as why batsman not looking to ball.

I know Its too early to comment but hopefully such thing not noticeabe in main product.

Licensed Gabba, licensed Kahuna, brilliant face scan of a player who has been near impossible to recreate successfully in the Academy in years gone by. But the first comment is about the players’ eyes.

If it’s too early to comment, then don’t comment.

Users who are viewing this thread