Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

Licensed Gabba, licensed Kahuna, brilliant face scan of a player who has been near impossible to recreate successfully in the Academy in years gone by. But the first comment is about the players’ eyes.

If it’s too early to comment, then don’t comment.

reason why i highlighted as same issue exist in DBC14 then DBC17 and now look like its present in Ashes.

Blah blah blah
But surely we want the eyes to be right...I would rather that was the case than competitive AI and immersive gameplay.......I mean for the split seconds that I see the eyes in the game it is going to be shocking, absolutely shocking...but I read that the disks are being printed now so it is too late anyway.....maybe @mikeymerren has some tips and answers (mwhaahaha) Go The Hammers!

"I play a lot of Bradman 360 on the XBox, and I'm looking forward to that game being a virtual reality game, which would be awesome to see," he says. "One of the phenomena we are seeing is that the ability to see something immersively, virtually in particular, gives you more of an impetus and inspiration to go and see it in physical reality.

"We should not think of these digital enhancements as a replacement to the actual thing. If anything, we should think of how does this help you perhaps engage more? What if I could lay down the Lord's pitch in my backyard and practise my straight drive, and maybe the next day actually come to Lord's? That would be fun."

If they can in future get vr support hololens or mix vr would be fantastic. combine that with maxwell comment of plugging in your bat to pc. It will change how computer cricket gaming is.

If they can in future get vr support hololens or mix vr would be fantastic. combine that with maxwell comment of plugging in your bat to pc. It will change how computer cricket gaming is.

For a start simple VR support for first person Batting will do. Using psvr for 5months now and this thing is amazing.

Blah blah blah
i really respect or appreciate ur work being done so what can i comment as sometime saying nothing says the most.

@SnowyCasanova just fyi, A bitter critic is the sweetest corrector.

@SnowyCasanova all previous games like dbc14 & dbc17 irrespective of minor issues are really great undoubtedly interns of game-play, play controller styles, career innovation in cricket, tour mode, competition mode and stats tracking etc. For sure these games consumed my 100s of hrs of playing and enjoying even i never play any game for such long duration.

now come to snapshot, everything is more than perfect like face likeness, sponsors, CA & ECB licenses and back-ground stadium look. Reason why i point out eyes as i know for rest BA has done master class work in this title and for sure in previous by giving one of sweetest stuff i.e. academy.

i was the one who used BA logo as profile pic just to say thanks to them and one of reason to highlight this eye stuff might be they consider it well in time and fix it in one and final patch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread