Ashes Cricket PC Released

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I must admit I am uneasy at the moment. With release imminent I would have expected something on steam by now. It is not on any thing that I can find and therefore I am uneasy that the release will be delayed. Only my gut felling ATM but the wait for this is killing me. Lets hope that it goes ahead as planned.

Unfortunately I agree with you. No official word about the launch since the date announcement just seems a bit off. Hopefully it will be on time but it would not surprise me if we end up waiting longer.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Don't worry guys, Ross is a master at marketing his games on the PC. Making sure nobody knows it exists is all part of his plan... :spy

Last edited:

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So Ashes Cricket would be live at 3:30 AM IST, 10:00 PM UK time

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
11 pm in Italy, basically the release date is 15/12 here.

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Well that would be about 2 PM Friday here in Vancouver. I usually get home about 2:15. That is about as perfect as I can imagine. Thank you!

Edit: Thought I would add a picture to work up the excitement a bit :D

It does say "Release Date 16 Dec, 2017" so those of us who live in later time zones like myself may have to wait until it becomes the 16th local time.

Last edited:

BRAB

International Coach
Released in Aus for 59.99USD.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
This is just ridiculous from BA, didn't expect such a poor decision from them in pricing..It costs 3799.. Maybe they wanna make this a VVIP ONLY kind of a game, this is just if you can't afford just leave kind of attitude...If don't make it affordable for all is the plan they are on the right track..

dev mitra

School Cricketer
59.99$ for a 30 days old game! Is this some kind of cruel joke? I thought it would be around 40$ as PS4 version can be bought for same price right now.

Selling it for 40$ to 1000 people is always better than selling it for 60$ to just 500.

Am sorry if I hurt hardcore fans here but this is moronic pricing! If they released it on same time then nobody would complain, now we have to pay more than console players after 30days of painful waiting!

I might buy it anyway, but this is not a good strategy and not caring about PC users. Thank you BigAnt, at least you did one thing right, created a good looking cricket game.

dev mitra

School Cricketer
I even set my alarm this early in the morning so I can buy it and play for few hours before my day starts and then this happened. What a way to kick start the day. *HeartBroken*

zerosun9

Club Cricketer
Pricing is horrific. I've never bought a game for $99NZD on steam before and I'm certainly not starting now.

They should be wanting to build a player base, release it for $40 or something and get people playing it. No wonder they lose money on PC, only a few hardcore players will pay that. Any casual won't go near it. I really want to play it as a casual game.

Users who are viewing this thread