Asia Cup 2023

7z4lcg.jpg

Pakistan end Sri Lanka's streak of bowling out the opponent

Ya since yesterdays attack on Army officers in Anantnag, I see something boiling up even more. Need to address these issues first specially since LeT already claimed they did it.

Also stop with the buttering nature from both the sides and take a freaking stance on all ties. Either you play or stop completely. If you stop, stop all sports and not just cricket.If India is not responding, stop and do not play in the world cup, if India keeps getting the heat and have army officers Martyred, stop the relationship completely and not just in cricket but everywhere.

Both countries should grow up and find a freaking solution and I see either CT2025 moving from Pakistan or India not participating which I am fine either way. People in both countries know very well what is wrong in their own countries, just stand up for the wrong

Ya since yesterdays attack on Army officers in Anantnag, I see something boiling up even more
Do you see the security incompetence boiling, which allows such attacks to repeatedly take place against your army, and do you want to hold the Supreme Leader accountable for that?

I know... I feel it...
1694709596013.png

C'mon lads... it's a cricket forum!
there is a sensational virtual semi final going on... let's go there.

The pitch has eased out, sure! But PAK bowlers are not applying themselves well... let's see what Nawaz & co does

Users who are viewing this thread