Draft: Asia XI vs ROW XI draft

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
@Till Valhalla I have sent you a PM you can adjust your pick using that.

@AsadRM you can continue with the Asia XI team.

just please note the following rule:

You must try and pick the best players to fill each format that are currently active either in Domestic or International level.

My pick:

Joe Root for position 4 for ROW XI

zVh73Hix.jpg

He's averaged 66.13 in the past 12 months makes him a shoe-in for the ROW XI Test team.

@Aislabie you have the next ROW XI pick

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The draft rules are a little unclear to me. Am I supposed to pick 1 player, 2 or 3? Please clear this for me.

I will go for Kohli in ODIs, and if I have to pick 2 players, I will opt for Cummins in Tests as well. If I need to pick 3, I'll go with Mohammad Rizwan in T20s too.

@Mittal2002 @Aislabie

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
The draft rules are a little unclear to me. Am I supposed to pick 1 player, 2 or 3? Please clear this for me.

I will go for Kohli in ODIs, and if I have to pick 2 players, I will opt for Cummins in Tests as well. If I need to pick 3, I'll go with Mohammad Rizwan in T20s too.

@Mittal2002 @Aislabie
No you don't have to pick in order. You can pick anyone. You just need to tell me what batting order they're playing

Only 1 pick per turn please

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I pick AB De Villiers for the Test Team (yes Test team), just because there are no good enough Keeper Batsmen in Test Cricket who are still active. He'll play at number 5
Post automatically merged:

@CerealKiller

Users who are viewing this thread