Ask Questions to EA Sports Producer Andrew Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the batsman take his helmet of after reaching hundread?This could be included in the cutscenes,maybe.

How about equipment liscensing, we have seen in BLIC there will be Bat liscensing, what will Cricket2005 have, liscensed bats or made up ones?

Will you offer demo this time before hand?

Will there be a button to save replay?

Hi Mr.Andrew Wilson,
I watched the 40 Screen shots released today,the Graphics looks absolutely awesome.

Few Questions:
1)The Batsmans Grip is not changed,it is same as Cricket-2004 will your team make a effort to change it?
2)I read about Single player mode somewhere?Is it there?

Bye

In cricket 2004, the fast bowler used to bowl one ball from around the wicket and then revert back to over the wicket. Is this bug removed ? And will the bowler come around the wicket more realisticly in cricket 2005 ? the left arm spinner used to come only around the wicket to right hand batsmen and the off spinners used to come around the wicket to left hand batsmen....and never used to come over the wicket. Is this bug also removed ?

the fielding set by cpu in cricket 2004 was pretty bad. will the cpu set realistic fields this time ?

plzz change the grip,or else strokeplay will not look good.

yup..that's what i wanna know as well..can we assign specific faces for any player??

will the bowlers have their real arm actions ?

Being a die heart faan of Cricket ... i am really lookin forward to get cricket 2005 .. what is the releasing date .. and 1 more question , that will the bowlers have their real arm actions ?

that is what i want to know about bowling action if cricket games have these sort of things cricket games will be very great then

If cricket games had this sort of this, they'd take up 20gb of disk space and you'd be waiting a lot more months extra for it to be released

will the fielding be realistic eg. relay throws which we see in every match now-a-days and will there be direct hits even from outfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread