Match Update: 15 Overs

Pitch: Normal

Bedford won the toss and elected to bat

Bedford 2/138 (RR- 9.2)

Harrison 57*
Clarke-Smith 34*
Gartrell 21
Dobson 21

Bedford trialed a new batting order for this match and it has had immediate success, with the top order racing to 138 off the first 15. The in form Dobson and Clarke-Smith both batted brilliantly, Dobson making 21 off as many balls and Clarke-Smith unbeaten on 34. Harrison has made a stunning start, bringing up his 50 off just 30 balls and Bedford look set for a massive total.

Nice highlight shots from the earlier games.

Couple of questions for you?

1: What is the significance of WO and WI, LO and LI in the PURA cup table?

2: How are the bonus points allocated in the ING cup?

1. Won outright(6 pts), Won Innings/ first innings points (2 pts), Lost Outright, Lost Innings
2. If you're chasing, getting the runs inside 40 overs gives you a BP. If you're bowling last and you restrict the other team to 80% of your score or less you get a BP.

Originally posted by brad352
1. Won outright(6 pts), Won Innings/ first innings points (2 pts), Lost Outright, Lost Innings

Do the 'won innings' points only come into play if the game is a draw? (I assume this is the team that is ahead after the first innings that gets 2 points) or do you get 2 points if you lose the match, but were ahead after the first innings?

End of Match

Bedford win by 150 runs

Man of the Match: Mason Emmons (105 and 1/37 (10) )

Bedford 377 (34) RR: 11.08

Emmons 105 (49)
Harrison 76 (40)
Clarke-Smith 54 (40)

SA 227 (43)

Davison 64 (75)
Gartrell 10-0-4/66

I'll post all the screenshots tomorrow, can't be bothered right now- and yeah, the run rate is right, I was just slogging which is why I got bowled out in 34 overs

slogging- I know that the CPU won't get over 250 odd so I really don't care what my total ends up as :)

Users who are viewing this thread