Story Journey of the Assassins.

Naysmith was belted that match. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
Well done to Hansen with a glorious 143! Brilliant performance.

wonderful presentation, Great short review, i liked although i knew the whole story beforehand.

duffarama said:
Naysmith was belted that match. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
Well done to Hansen with a glorious 143! Brilliant performance.
Yeah Naysmith was not good and that match might be his last for me.
wonderful presentation, Great short review, i liked although i knew the whole story beforehand.
Thanks. Of Course u know u were there all the time watching it.

You ought to keep a look on my website on thursday, i have a surprise for you. will probably give you a news item for your story as well

fatal.error said:
yea really he's got potentially destroying guys. specially Masood Mehmood is a hard nut for any team. i am the witness.

I cracked the nut, probably the reason why i won.

Last edited:
yea I have already told him that his team is like the old Indian team that used to rely only on Sachin Tendulker.
mehmood has scored against me in 3 out of 5 matches. and in the previous cruicial league match mehmood faild and I won. and if mehmood had managed to score 50+, that would have been a real jeopardy for me.
Naysmith is quite old now, but i guess he is strong in bowling but with considerably low consistency. Really if I were the manager that would have been challange for me to utilize him effectively. obviously you cant let any player like Naysmith sit on the bench always or fire him.

The only Problem with Naysmith is he is too old 29yo. He is proficient in bowling with mediocre consistncy and woeful stamina.
I might sell him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday July 11, 2006
Training Update
Here is the report about the different training session in last week.
Hansen BTR UP
Naidoo BTR UP
Naysmith BTR UP
Mackintosh BTR UP

its quite strange to see that you are still training Naysmith. though he might increase in consistency quicker but whats the point in giving him nets ?
he wont last longer in the next season.

He is only getting training in Stamina so that his market value can increase. I am still undecided to sell him or keep him.

my opionion is to sell him...too old mate...i had a very good allrounder called sparrow and was performing consistetly with bat and bowl but was too old and put him on market for 185000 and he went for 192,000...

I say keep him. You are new, and need players like him. Although I think I've told you to not bother training him. I say keep him until he becomes rubbish with skill deterioation, and then fire him.

In my last league match i played really well without him i will try that in future too see his worth. I am not training him now any more.
Now i was away for 5 days so story will restart tommorrow with todays match review so keep looking.

Users who are viewing this thread