Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Banglaesh win test, ODI

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Test drawn, Aus win ODI

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Test drawn, Bangladesh win ODI

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
Bangs need to put another 100-125 runs but i think they won't be able to do that.It would be hell discouraging to the early batters if the rest of the team just fold up easily.Somone must put up a good fight.

And if they do that it might help secure that 2nd innings collaps

400 must be a minimum for Bangladesh. Anything under will be dissapointing.

why didn't punter use macgill earlier? warney was being smashed....well its not like macgill's having a good econ but at least he got 2 wickets

Last edited:
Punter has gotten use to Warnie being the magic man!

I can't believe I put 1k vCash (a lot to me :( ) all on Australia just to gain 50 vCash!

Sorry bout the Warne catch, im not watching. Didn;t know if it was hard or what. I didn't blame him, but just said damn. Each chance has to be taken on this pitch.

Bangladesh are doing nicely but still, you wait til the Aussies bat. Anything Bangladesh can do surely the Aussies will be able to better.

And I see some people are still bagging Dizzy despite his great performance. Guys, hes got two wickets and has gone for very very little runs. Thats a stunning performance so far. Its really good to see him back. He coulda had another. By the sounds of cricinfo and the stats, the best bowler today by miles.

MacGill also chiming in with some handy, much needed wickets. Clark bowled much less loose balls so he came back well. Warne is copping punishment and Lee is doing ok.

Last edited:
Yes, he has been much better than Brett Lee today, and he has and he has had a few plays and misses.

irottev said:
Sorry bout the Warne catch, im not watching. Didn;t know if it was hard or what. I didn't blame him, but just said damn. Each chance has to be taken on this pitch.

Bangladesh are doing nicely but still, you wait til the Aussies bat. Anything Bangladesh can do surely the Aussies will be able to better.

And I see some people are still bagging Dizzy despite his great performance. Guys, hes got two wickets and has gone for very very little runs. Thats a stunning performance so far. Its really good to see him back. He coulda had another. By the sounds of cricinfo and the stats, the best bowler today by miles.

MacGill also chiming in with some handy wickets. Clark bowled much less loose balls so he came back well. Warne is copping punishment and Lee is doing ok.

aussies better be able to do better than what deshi batsmen can do!
dizzy's doing really well imo. the only aussie with an econ under 2.5! everyone else's is above 3! warney really is copping it

New ball time. Dunno if its a good idea to take it. Probably not right now.

MacGill doing well. Nicely tieing up one end.

Last edited:
What a shocker, 400 is a definite. Our batters will have to bat really well now. We might actually see Lara's 400 broken now that Bangladesh has batted so well. :)

aussie1st said:
What a shocker, 400 is a definite. Our batters will have to bat really well now. We might actually see Lara's 400 broken now that Bangladesh has batted so well. :)
yeah who would've thought...somehow i hope they declare :D

With the class of the batsmen you still have, there shouldn't be a problem really. Perfect opportunity for Gilchrist to get some runs.

MacGill strikes again. Good stuff. A little unfortonate to go out off a long hop though.

irottev said:

MacGill also chiming in with some handy, much needed wickets. Clark bowled much less loose balls so he came back well. Warne is copping punishment and Lee is doing ok.

But it's Bangladesh!

Users who are viewing this thread