Australia in India 2013/14-Limited Overs

macintosh

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Faulkner looks like the next big thing. He is very determined with both bat and ball and has a correct attitude.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
TBH supporting England and Australia both is wrong

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Crap logic O.o you support both of them they are rivals

i support the Aussies but i do support Pakistan but only against India,Bangladesh,Sri lanka and England so which team is your favorite India,England or The Aussies ??

And you only support India against some teams right ??

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Crap logic O.o you support both of them they are rivals

i support the Aussies but i do support Pakistan but only against India,Bangladesh,Sri lanka and England so which team is your favorite India,England or The Aussies ??

And you only support India against some teams right ??

I support all the three teams equally. Maybe Aussies a 0.1% higher but having said that its all past tense, i am not a big fan of the current Aussie team, but been a loyal Aussie fan from 1996. I love all the three teams. I love India and support them always, maybe not that much when they play against Aussies. And, i have a great amount of respect for the Britishers and i love Great Britain, so i support England equally. I cannot really narrow down to 1 team among these 3. I don't bother if Aussie and England are rivals or friends, i am least bothered by those things basically. I like the England players, thats it.
I dont hate any team as such but i never will really support Pakistan, Afganisthan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

PS: When it comes to Ashes, i will only want the Aussies to win it. Not England, i wont support them that much if they play with Aussie or India. And one main reason why i love England team so much is only for this man:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/19296.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread